Butterfly Display V4.0 intermittent FLARMnet ID display - V4.1x3

Old March 17th 21, 09:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Butterfly Display V4.0 intermittent FLARMnet ID display - V4.1x3

Hi All - I've found and fixed a couple more old bugs including this one.
Could use some help testing this prior general official release!
Download from link below, unzip, and load into Butterfly via your
PowerFLARM. If you're able to help test, PLEASE let me know if you've
loaded OK, and this bug fixed. And of course other bugs noticed...
Thanks,
Best Regards, Dave

http://www.nadler.com/backups/20210124_bfd_4_1x3.zip
Old March 27th 21, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 3:18:13 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Hi All - I've found and fixed a couple more old bugs including this one.
Could use some help testing this prior general official release!
Download from link below, unzip, and load into Butterfly via your
PowerFLARM. If you're able to help test, PLEASE let me know if you've
loaded OK, and this bug fixed. And of course other bugs noticed...
Thanks,
Best Regards, Dave

http://www.nadler.com/backups/20210124_bfd_4_1x3.zip

Dave,

Uploaded OK today. I will let you know when I can confirm functionality. Thank you for working on this.

Tim
Old April 3rd 21, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston[_3_]

On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 12:58:39 PM UTC-7, Tim Taylor wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 3:18:13 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Hi All - I've found and fixed a couple more old bugs including this one.
Could use some help testing this prior general official release!
Download from link below, unzip, and load into Butterfly via your
PowerFLARM. If you're able to help test, PLEASE let me know if you've
loaded OK, and this bug fixed. And of course other bugs noticed...
Thanks,
Best Regards, Dave

http://www.nadler.com/backups/20210124_bfd_4_1x3.zip

Dave,

Uploaded OK today. I will let you know when I can confirm functionality. Thank you for working on this.

Tim

Dave,
The update loaded just fine. I'll let you know if I run into any squawks. Thanks for your work on this!

Craig
JN
Old April 11th 21, 11:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Dave,

Everything worked well yesterday, I could see Flarm ID. Thank you for the update. Also, thanks for adding the PEV function. I did not know it was added until I downloaded the flight. I will have to test it next flight.

Tim

Old April 15th 21, 11:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_1_]

On Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 4:49:29 PM UTC-6, Tim Taylor wrote:
Dave,

Everything worked well yesterday, I could see Flarm ID. Thank you for the update. Also, thanks for adding the PEV function. I did not know it was added until I downloaded the flight. I will have to test it next flight.

Tim

Agreed seem to work well for us on our Flight Monday. Also like the new features as well.

Thank You

Brian Case
LS6 "GG"