Polhemus Celestial Computer-'63 model

Old November 21st 03, 07:56 PM
Jerry Wass

Default Polhemus Celestial Computer-'63 model

Think anybody would want a "Polhemus Celestial Computer-Air Navagation"

Type CPU-41/P------New, never unpacked --in original plastic case.---
I can supply a picture of one unpacked, if you're really interested...

Jerry

Old November 21st 03, 08:56 PM
R. Hubbell

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:56:25 -0600
Jerry Wass wrote:

Think anybody would want a "Polhemus Celestial Computer-Air Navagation"

Type CPU-41/P------New, never unpacked --in original plastic case.---
I can supply a picture of one unpacked, if you're really interested...

Yeah I'd like to see that.

R. Hubbell

Jerry

Old November 23rd 03, 03:20 PM
Jerry Wass

Ya can't post pics on this newsgroup, and your E-mail address is no
good----so
if you wanna see it you'll hafta send me an e-mail. Jerry

Old November 23rd 03, 07:36 PM
R. Hubbell

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:20:13 -0600
Jerry Wass wrote:

Ya can't post pics on this newsgroup, and your E-mail address is no
good----so

Try alt.binaries.pictures.aviation it's for just this thing. You may also
find an interested buyer or two.

Old November 24th 03, 06:39 AM
Jerry Wass

I GIVE UP !!!!! HOW DO YOU POST TO --alt.bin.pic.avia. //// my computer tacks a
__@tds on the tail end of it & it comes back no such address---- If you wanna
see it I'll send the SOB to you *& YOU post it!!!--when I view the site,
thelast message was on the 14th --I tried Un-subscribe & re-subscribe to no avail

Old November 24th 03, 07:55 AM
Juan.E.Jimenez

Jerry,

Was that you I bought the FiberFrax from?

Juan

Old November 24th 03, 03:03 PM
Jerry Wass

No, It was my twin in a paralell universe G--Were you the one
that--OOPS, too late...Hope You finally got it. Jerry

Old November 24th 03, 11:39 PM
Juan.E.Jimenez

Oh, I got it a long time ago, that's not why I was asking... I installed it
on my jet yesterday, around the exhaust pipe. It was a _perfect_ fit and I
only used a fraction of the roll. Saw the website info too. I'm really happy
with it, will be doing testing soon to see how well it keeps the heat inside
the pipe. Thanks!

Juan