Alaska Scenery Install FS2004

Old March 20th 04, 12:39 AM
Jim Barbieri

Default Alaska Scenery Install FS2004

I downloaded the Alaska Scenery by Raimondo Taburet.
I have 18 .bgl files but no instructions as to how to install them into
FS2004. I would appreciate any help.
TIA
Jim Barbieri

Old March 21st 04, 04:58 PM
AL

Well, from what I know from past experience with FS2000 and earlier,
here's the way for the uninformed.
Browse your FS9 folder and look for .bgl files. When you find 'em, copy
the new .bgl files there. The scenery will then be available in your
scenery library.
AL