Mx is now forging other peoples monikers - beware!

Old March 27th 07, 06:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Default Mx is now forging other peoples monikers - beware!

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip writes:

We have somethng you're expert in finally!

I've done a lot of system administration in the past.

I can only imagine what system you've been administrating.

Actually i'd rather not..

bertie
Old March 27th 07, 06:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

"CRaSH" wrote in news:%NlNh.181463$Ju2.139034
@newsfe16.lga:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

If you think someone is forging your posts, and you wish to
complain, there are some things you should keep in mind. First is
that, unless it is a very egregious case of forgery that does real
damage to you, most ISPs and providers will ignore your complaints.
Second is that, if it does damage you in some way, you need to be
able to provide that objectively; hurt feelings and pride do _not_
count. Third is that, if your posts are being forged, you can point
out the forgery and complain about it, but don't accuse anyone of it
specifically unless you have objective proof--because, if you are
wrong, and the other person suffers any damage as a result of your
accusation, you could find yourself in quite a bit of hot water,
much more than you bargained for.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhhwahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahw!

God you're a fjukkkwit.

I'm absolutely certain Mxmoron has heard every legal defense

possible!!!
How could a no account piece of **** like this have survived

otherwise??

More lie he's made every legal defense possible

bertie
Old March 27th 07, 07:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks
Mxsmanic

Bertie the Bunyip writes:

I can only imagine what system you've been administrating.

Mainframes and servers.

Old March 27th 07, 07:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip writes:

I can only imagine what system you've been administrating.

Mainframes and servers.

I really don't want any more details of your sex life, you freak.,

Bertie
Old March 29th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation
Ladypilot

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip writes:

We have somethng you're expert in finally!

I've done a lot of system administration in the past.

I've done a lot of submissive posturing in the past. I love being on my
knees. How about you, Manic? hehehee

LP

Old March 29th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation
Mxsmanic

Ladypilot writes:

I've done a lot of submissive posturing in the past. I love being on my
knees. How about you, Manic?

I try to avoid it, as my knees seem to be less sturdy than the rest of me.

Beware these scammers goneill Soaring 1 April 8th 05 11:19 PM
Beware of PMDG!!!!!! JJ Simulators 9 January 4th 05 08:34 PM
Beware of that guy Chris Soaring 0 March 4th 04 09:16 AM
"The Lessons of History: The Chinese Peoples' Liberation Army at 75" Mike Military Aviation 0 October 15th 03 03:44 PM