Anybody know who Bertie the Bunyip is?

Old March 29th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.disasters.aviation
Ladypilot

Default Anybody know who Bertie the Bunyip is?

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
.130:

"Kev" wrote in news:1175196299.223156.106900
@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

On Mar 27, 5:16 pm, "Walt" wrote:
Just curious.

If you're using Google Groups, click on the View Profile above one of
Ladypilot's postings... (they're the same person, apparently)... and
read the thread in rec.audio.opinion... there's a ton of possible info
about him. He's a well known troll.

Oh, and BTW, I'm most definitely not the same person as Ladypilot.. I'll
frog with the best of them, but ....

bertie

Yes you are. we're exactly the same person, only I have the **** this week.

LP
Old March 30th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Ladypilot wrote in
:

On Mar 27, 5:16 pm, "Walt" wrote:
Just curious.

If you're using Google Groups, click on the View Profile above one
of Ladypilot's postings... (they're the same person, apparently)...
and read the thread in rec.audio.opinion... there's a ton of
possible info about him. He's a well known troll.

Oh, and BTW, I'm most definitely not the same person as Ladypilot..
I'll frog with the best of them, but ....

bertie

Yes you are. we're exactly the same person, only I have the **** this
week.

You have Mxsmanic? Poor guy!