A Very Disturbing Story

Old November 5th 07, 07:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default A Very Disturbing Story

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

A Guy Called Tyketto writes:

So any man who is a father should be treated with vigilance,
paranoia, and hysteria..

Nobody is more likely to abuse a child than his own parents, and
between his parents, he's far more likely to be abused by his mother
than by his father.

The real numbers are about the opposite of the irrational fears many
people seem to have. Even child "abductions" are usually carried out
by one of their parents.

I know of a couple hundred million men who would love to tan
your hide for such a grandiose and ignorant statement.

See above. Parents are often abusive in this way. And yet not only
is it not prosecuted, it's not even illegal in most U.S.
jurisdictions.

You are an idiot.

Bertie

Old November 5th 07, 07:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Morgans writes:

If you want to be scared, look at the number of registered sex
offenders that we have lost track of, in the US.

Be very afraid.

I guess murderers are no big deal, eh?

A complete idiot.

Bertie
Old November 5th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

aluckyguess writes:

Thats the scarry part. They really need to make a special punishment
for that type of crime.

Why? Do "scary" crimes require special punishments?

You aren't even good at trolling

Bertie
Old November 5th 07, 07:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
A Guy Called Tyketto

Mxsmanic wrote:
A Guy Called Tyketto writes:

So any man who is a father should be treated with vigilance,
paranoia, and hysteria..

Nobody is more likely to abuse a child than his own parents, and between his
parents, he's far more likely to be abused by his mother than by his father.

So now you're saying that people should treat parents (both
mother, father, and/or legal guardians) of a child or children with
vigilance, hysteria, and paranoia. If that were the case, the same
should have been done with your parents regarding you.

You obviously don't see the ignorance in your statements. Oh
wait.. We forget who we're dealing with...

I know of a couple hundred million men who would love to tan
your hide for such a grandiose and ignorant statement.

See above. Parents are often abusive in this way. And yet not only is it not
prosecuted, it's not even illegal in most U.S. jurisdictions.

You've blisfully cropped my second sentence to that paragraph,
which states: "Luckily for you, those men are men of character and are
above such things, and above you."

That means that they see your statement and treat it as such; a
simple statement of ignorance, and let their results and how they raise
and educate their children, and treat them with respect and honour
because they are their legacy.

Judging from what you have mentioned, it is plain to see that
you are not a parent, nor have ever been a parent. Based on your
statements above, and the lack of parental values within you,fFor the rest
of our sakes, and the sakes of everyone else on this planet, let's hope that
the latter stays true for the rest of your life.

BL.

P.S. Ever get that plane of yours to land at Tuweep? We are all
still waiting on your results from that.

- --
Brad Littlejohn | Email:
Unix Systems Administrator, |

Web + NewsMaster, BOFH.. Smeghead! |
http://www.wizard.com/~tyketto
Old November 5th 07, 08:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Matt W. Barrow" wrote

At least in parochial schools there's some recourse.

Sorry Matt, but you went too far in your rush to laud the superiority of
private schools, on this one.

A person acting improperly with the students will be just as arrested and
dismissed in the public schools as he would be in the private schools.

Really, the private school is much more likely to hide a problem, and get
away with it, compared to the public school.
--
Jim in NC

Old November 5th 07, 12:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jon

On Nov 5, 2:17 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote :

Morgans writes:

If you want to be scared, look at the number of registered sex
offenders that we have lost track of, in the US.

Be very afraid.

I guess murderers are no big deal, eh?

A complete idiot.

It is actually he that is no big deal.

Bertie

Have a day,

Jon

Old November 5th 07, 12:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jon

On Nov 5, 2:28 am, A Guy Called Tyketto
wrote:
[ladies and gentlemen, squeegee the snippo]

Oh wait.. We forget who we're dealing with...

If only... perhaps someday....

[squeegester, don't forget to clean up on your way out]

alllllllllrighty... bye bye then.....

Old November 5th 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Mxsmanic wrote:
Nobody is more likely to abuse a child than his own parents..

Except for creepy guys that move to France, have no job and are anti-social.

Old November 5th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RL Anderson

C J Campbell wrote:

[Snip]

You can be sure that this pilot's legal troubles will drive him to
bankruptcy. Spencer Aircraft can only be saved if someone else is
willing to take over the business.

Agreed.

It is not a matter of punishing the business or its employees. It is
simply a fact of life. This guy betrayed not only the trust of those
boys, but also the trust of everyone who depended on him and worked with
him. They will be hurt, badly.

I just do not want folks to stay away from Spencer, or treat IT like a
leper. I do agree with you about the trust factor.

The other thing is that now everyone will wonder about us pilots who
like to give kids rides in airplanes. I am absolutely furious with this
clown.

Good point. Hope the Young Eagles program doesn't take a hit from it.
What I would like to do is to let him meet my buddies Marlin and
Remington. But I'm afraid it would be a waste of ammo.

Rick

Old November 5th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gatt

"kontiki" wrote in message

Well clowns like this seem to be rampant throughout the government
controlled schools in this country all the time these days.

Ah, Christ. Let's not go political. There is as much nonsense going on in
the churches as the public schools and I think if you were to take a
demographic cross-section you'd see it everwhere about the same; the
difference is merely how talk show hosts, columnists and blathering talking
heads spin it to agitate their audiences for higher ratings.

But if parents did become widely concerned about their kid getting a ride
in an airplane then hopefully they will also be as equally
conmcerned about their kids attending government schools.

Really? Are they being tortured there?

-c