Just a question

Old April 12th 07, 06:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jules

Default Just a question

Dave LaCourse wrote:

Shadows? Measure the shadows of legs of the two men. Those are
equal. One shadow may be longer due to the flag being in the picture.
And if one shadow IS longer than the other, how could that trick be
done on earth.

It looks as if the ground they are on is not flat.And as for shadows
of different angles, it looks to be a normal effect
(distortion/pincushion/barrel)achieved with such a wide angle lens being
used. Better panoramas are done with a telephoto lens (seperate shots)
and stuck together.

The disappearing crosshair is just because the item is catching so much
bright sunlight.

Old April 12th 07, 06:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Meyer

In article ,
"J.F." wrote:

Yes I know that this is a binaries group and I have posted several pictures
in here. Take a look at this website
http://mrbasheer.tripod.com/moonwalk.htm Its enough to make people believe
that no one has ever been on the moon.

It's enough to make feeble-minded conspiracy nutjobs believe no one has
ever been on the moon.

Here's another website you might like:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/

--
One is always considered mad when one perfects something that others can
not grasp.*- Ed Wood
Old April 12th 07, 07:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Luke

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	not this **** again 1a.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	9667
Old April 12th 07, 07:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Samm Munn

Only people with deep emotional problems (conspiarcy theorists, etc.) don't
believe it.

--
Samm Munn

"J.F." wrote in message
t...
Just a question to start some dialog. How many of you thank that we
actually landed on the moon and had the technology to do so in 1969. Keep
it friendly.

J. Fields, USAF Retired

Old April 12th 07, 08:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Breckenridge

J.F. wrote:
Just a question to start some dialog. How many of you thank that we
actually landed on the moon and had the technology to do so in 1969. Keep
it friendly.

J. Fields, USAF Retired

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stupidthreadwarning.gif
Views:	39
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	9670
Old April 12th 07, 08:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
J.F.

I never stated that I didn't believe it. There is no need to call me an
idiot either. I just happened to be reading an article on the net this
morning and wanted to get some feedback from some of the regulars here. I
said to keep it friendly. I spent 20 years in the USAF and I do believe that
we were on the moon. For crying out loud, why all the negativity.
et...

Old April 12th 07, 08:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
redc1c4

"J.F." wrote:

I never stated that I didn't believe it. There is no need to call me an
idiot either. I just happened to be reading an article on the net this
morning and wanted to get some feedback from some of the regulars here. I
said to keep it friendly. I spent 20 years in the USAF and I do believe that
we were on the moon. For crying out loud, why all the negativity.

maybe because you started a discussion thread in a binaries group, and
you started it on a topic and in a manner as to be seen either as
a net loon or a troll, neither of which are popular here?

redc1c4,
pointing out the obvious, to the oblivious, per SOP. %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cluepon.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	9672
Old April 12th 07, 11:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

"J.F." wrote in message
t...
Yes I know that this is a binaries group and I have posted several
pictures in here. Take a look at this website
http://mrbasheer.tripod.com/moonwalk.htm Its enough to make people
believe that no one has ever been on the moon.

Hardly.
--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

Old April 13th 07, 03:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Shiver

For crying out loud, why all the negativity.

Good ****ing question shakespeare.

If you spent twenty years in the military and do believe man went to
the moon then why are you coming to this group with a pseudo did it or
didn't it really happen type of question.

You sound like your trolling.

I don't believe your known to this group so nobody can judge your
credibility.

It's a stupid ****ing question and if you have just a half ounce of
intelligence you know it's a stupic ****ing question.

Did I say you sound like a troll.
Old April 13th 07, 06:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan[_1_]

"Exxor" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:58:15 GMT, "William R Thompson"
wrote:

The real question is, why do idiots waste time raising doubts
about the Apollo flights?

Because they have no appreciation for the Conspiracy Industry's
explanation of how JFK escaped assassination by UFO on 9/11 in a
movie studio at Area 51.

LOL!! (thumbs up!)

Alan

--
Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms (of government) those
entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it