A final yenc thought.

Old July 11th 07, 11:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dutch

Default A final yenc thought.

Don't look like I will be looking any of your'e **** then.

"Dutch"

"Baldrick" wrote in message
I can't post attachments in anything other than yEnc.
Its up to the Dinosaurs to evolve, not for the modern to devolve!!!
"I have a cunning plan"

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Old July 12th 07, 02:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
john smith[_2_]

In article ,
Baldrick ) wrote:

I can't post attachments in anything other than yEnc.
Its up to the Dinosaurs to evolve, not for the modern to devolve!!!
"I have a cunning plan"

Learn how to change your settings.
Old July 12th 07, 12:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

"Clairbear" wrote in message
Bob Harrington wrote in
:

Clairbear wrote in news:Xns9968D121E8711clairbear@
130.81.64.196:

Bob Harrington wrote in
:

Norm DePlume wrote in
:

Besides, how often do you get to capitalize the second letter of a
word and have it be grammatically correct? Admit it, it's exciting.

Careful - you might get a visit from iCrapple's lAwyers... ;^)

Very funny, bOb

Hey your tried the new Photoshop CS3 I got it with the CS3 Production
Studio As much phot work as you do it you would enjoy it And their
new Lighroom program ifantastic for high volume photographer like me.
Check them out let me know what you tHink

I've been playing with both, and I'm very impressed. I am also a high
volume photogrpaher; unfortunately the bad eyes make me a low volume
final results producer... =(

I've taken scads of aircraft images the last few weeks, just waaay
behind on getting them tweaked and posted.

Bob ^,,^

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
--==_=_====____39273.7830825000C2E2D3A6==

Attachment saved: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Xnews\P-51D NL723FH 44-72364 Vulcan Warbirds AWO
6-16-07 19.jpg --==_=_====____39273.7830825000C2E2D3A6==--

Great pic I will be looking forward to seeing more of them

yeah me too

Old July 12th 07, 12:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

"Baldrick" wrote in message
I can't post attachments in anything other than yEnc.

How come.

Old July 13th 07, 06:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jules

"Clem" wrote:
I will not be adding anymore to this thread.
========
No, you started another one an hour later.
So much for a "final thought".
Just when you got my hopes up.

Just trolling? Slow day huh?

Old July 14th 07, 07:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

"russell" wrote in news:46954c5c$0$43851$c30e37c6@pit-
reader.telstra.net:

"Baldrick" wrote in message
I can't post attachments in anything other than yEnc.
Its up to the Dinosaurs to evolve, not for the modern to devolve!!!
"I have a cunning plan"

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

shrug Get a proper newsreader like OE then ;-)

Gee that' like saying get a proper car like a Model T
Sure OE gets you there.... but not with a real speed
Old July 16th 07, 10:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Reed Park

"Baldrick" wrote in message
I can't post attachments in anything other than yEnc.
Its up to the Dinosaurs to evolve, not for the modern to devolve!!!
"I have a cunning plan"

Seems to me the rules state that posting should not be yNec on this news
group
But I have been wrong before, and will be again (soon).

So why not just start your own news group for yNec only posting and avoid
all the
insults ?

Regards
Reed

-----

ARROW Research - (CF-105 Avro Arrow)
Reed Park
916 Pre-d'en-haut Street
Memramcook, New Brunswick
Canada
E4K 1L1

(506)758-3128 - home
(506)874-9020 - cell

Amateur Radio Station VE1NU
Member of the W.S. #19 Group

GPS co-ordinates N 45 57.751 W 64 37.497

Old July 17th 07, 03:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Good Poster[_2_]

"Reed Park" wrote in message

"Baldrick" wrote in message
[...]

There are plenty of those already. They are called "porn groups."

Old July 17th 07, 03:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

"Reed Park" wrote in
:

"Baldrick" wrote in message
[...]

does anyone have the url of the alledged rules
Or did some just appoint themselves thge arbitter of NG behavior without
regard to the will of any other poster,lurker or what have you here in
Old July 17th 07, 07:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Default ping ping for Clairbear

Clairbear,
As you have plonked me odds are good you won't be able to read this; however
on the off chance that someone should forward it to you...

There has never been any rules in the conventional form. However a few
years ago with the help of MANY others I compiled a guide for this NG. This
guide took the better part of three months to compile another month to
eventually vote on. During this process the lurkers where strongly
encouraged to step out of the shadows for the purpose it's suggestion
compilation and eventual vote. Many did so in both the NG and in a few
dozen E-mails sent to my self and various other participants. Quite a few
people voiced concerns, some with open aggression, some with very polite and
very strong counter arguments. However a great many others where openly
supportive of the idea of a guide, and so with what seemed like a 1000 plus
corrections and about 50 drafts later it came to a vote. Though I do not
remember how many voted, over all the participants of the group voted
overwhelming for it. On thing I should point out is that the entire process
was about as transparent as we could make it. Granted there may have been a
couple who cheated and voted more than once, however what we could do to
make the process transparent we did. One of the more interesting things
that came about from the guide was the number of lurkers who stepped out of
the shadows to pass comment and offer suggestions. Many of which where
incorporated into the guide...

For a couple of years the guide was mirrored on both my website, and
several others including translations in to French and German. Then about
two years ago for a number of personal reasons I had to basically slow down
and drop into the roll of lurker. At about this time I also dropped the
guide, however it did linger and stayed quite healthy for about another
year. These days though I am a participant in the group, I no longer have
the time, nor the desire to be involved with the guide. So if others should
decide to champion the cause they are more than welcome. However be warned
to any and all it is not for the faint at heart.

As for your situation...
Your sin has been your comments towards others, and the erratic on again,
off again hostility. Which is why you have found yourself on the defensive,
and also why so many people have flamed you. The really sad part is that
your behavior right up to and including that batch of images you posted has
been predicted. Because unfortunately I, and I am willing to bet a great
many others have seen it so many times before.

My best advise to you if you want to earn the respect of your colleagues in
the group is to lay low for a little while, and let the flames cool down...
Then out of no where post a WELL EDITED batch of your favorite aviation
images, not a huge batch just maybe 15 to 20 of the best you can do, and see
what happens. Then a few days or a week or two later do an encore. Quality
counts for a hell of lot in this newsgroup, and posters who post quality
images on a fairly regular basis gain points pretty quick. People who shout
a lot without anything behind them quickly lose points.

Clairbear please believe me when I say this I bare you no malice and I HAVE
NOT posted this for my benefit. Nor am I am attempting to be either
condescending or insulting. If you accept and listen to my suggestions
wonderful, if you do not then that is your choice. Because in the end it
really doesn't matter to me, however if you follow my advise and think about
what I have said, I think you may find things to be much easier for you.
The group is supposed to be fun, and not about hostility.

As a peace offering and as you seem to like skydivers, I have attached such
an image from my files,

Good Luck,

Andrew

"Clairbear" wrote in message
"Reed Park" wrote in
:

"Baldrick" wrote in message
[...]

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	USSpecialForces-Para-01-NAS-OCEAN-Sep05.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	266.6 KB
ID:	14262