Where did all the posters go :-)

Old December 27th 07, 06:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default Where did all the posters go :-)

You'd think it was XMAS.

OK, if anyone is still around, can I request a Oshkosh and Duxford flood.

Call it your Xmas pressie to me :-)

Glenn
Old December 27th 07, 08:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Granted I haven't posted much in a while...
But for the past couple of days I have been knocked down by a hellish head
cold, it's not the flu but it is a really bad sinus cold. And of course
nothing I have taken seems to knock out the symptoms without knocking me
out!. Wrapping presents was brutal on Christmas Eve, and I still have to go
work in a couple of hours... Of course the first customer who whines and
talks down will get sneezed on!!! Now where is that "know it all" customer
who insists upon interfering with everyone's sales and never let's anyone
else get a word in edge wise?

Happy "sniff sniff" Christmas.... I am going back to bed a for a couple of
hours...

Andrew

Old December 27th 07, 02:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Woody

If you insist

"Glenn" wrote in message
You'd think it was XMAS.

OK, if anyone is still around, can I request a Oshkosh and Duxford flood.

Call it your Xmas pressie to me :-)

Glenn

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	07070059.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	20660
Old December 27th 07, 03:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Pensacola Beachcomber

Default Where did all the posters go :-) - Oshkosh M978 fuel tanker.jpg

Hey!! Oshkosh trucks are really neat!!
I'd love to get to drive one through some mud........

"DAN" wrote in message
Glenn wrote:

OK, if anyone is still around, can I request a Oshkosh and Duxford flood.

Heya Glenn

Do you really really want a lot of photos of Oshkosh trucks?

eeek...

Old December 28th 07, 12:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bruce Neufeld (neufeldphoto.com)

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 06:37:27 +0000, Glenn wrote:

You'd think it was XMAS.

OK, if anyone is still around, can I request a Oshkosh and Duxford
flood.

Call it your Xmas pressie to me :-)

Glenn

I think the yenc-nazis put me off about a year ago.

That is all.

Bruce
Old December 28th 07, 02:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

Bruce Neufeld (neufeldphoto.com) wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 06:37:27 +0000, Glenn wrote:

You'd think it was XMAS.

OK, if anyone is still around, can I request a Oshkosh and Duxford
flood.

Call it your Xmas pressie to me :-)

Glenn

I think the yenc-nazis put me off about a year ago.

That is all.

Bruce

Here's one ...

Cheers,

Dave

Old December 28th 07, 04:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lynn in StLou[_2_]

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:
Bruce Neufeld (neufeldphoto.com) wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 06:37:27 +0000, Glenn wrote:

You'd think it was XMAS.

OK, if anyone is still around, can I request a Oshkosh and Duxford
flood.

Call it your Xmas pressie to me :-)

Glenn

I think the yenc-nazis put me off about a year ago.

That is all.

Bruce

Here's one ...

Cheers,

Dave

Lynn in StLou
REMOVETHIS anti-spam measure to reply

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cessna 195.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	20691
Old December 28th 07, 04:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lynn in StLou[_2_]

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:
Bruce Neufeld (neufeldphoto.com) wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 06:37:27 +0000, Glenn wrote:

You'd think it was XMAS.

OK, if anyone is still around, can I request a Oshkosh and Duxford
flood.

Call it your Xmas pressie to me :-)

Glenn

I think the yenc-nazis put me off about a year ago.

That is all.

Bruce

Here's one ...

Cheers,

Dave

Lynn in StLou
REMOVETHIS anti-spam measure to reply

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hanoi Taxi and EAA TriMotor.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	20693
Old December 28th 07, 04:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lynn in StLou[_2_]

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:
Bruce Neufeld (neufeldphoto.com) wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 06:37:27 +0000, Glenn wrote:

You'd think it was XMAS.

OK, if anyone is still around, can I request a Oshkosh and Duxford
flood.

Call it your Xmas pressie to me :-)

Glenn

I think the yenc-nazis put me off about a year ago.

That is all.

Bruce

Here's one ...

Cheers,

Dave

Lynn in StLou
REMOVETHIS anti-spam measure to reply

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Oshkosh A-1 Skyraider.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	20692
Old December 28th 07, 04:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lynn in StLou[_2_]

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:
Bruce Neufeld (neufeldphoto.com) wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 06:37:27 +0000, Glenn wrote:

You'd think it was XMAS.

OK, if anyone is still around, can I request a Oshkosh and Duxford
flood.

Call it your Xmas pressie to me :-)

Glenn

I think the yenc-nazis put me off about a year ago.

That is all.

Bruce

Here's one ...

Cheers,

Dave

Lynn in StLou
REMOVETHIS anti-spam measure to reply

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Oshkosh Air Show 73004_1.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	20694

Trolls as Posters Kyle Boatright Piloting 11 October 10th 07 10:06 PM
Sailplane posters? J. Nieuwenhuize Soaring 5 November 27th 06 11:32 PM
Old aviation posters AJ Piloting 5 March 28th 06 08:13 PM
EAA Oshkosh Posters? Jay Honeck Home Built 3 February 8th 05 01:10 PM
Where do posters go? James Blakely Piloting 67 December 5th 03 08:46 PM