Warning, Missing GPS airport data in cycle 0510

Old October 12th 05, 03:57 PM
John Clonts

Default Warning, Missing GPS airport data in cycle 0510

FYI.

I noticed that some airports are not showing up in the "nearest
airport" list on my King KLN-94. Then I noticed that it didn't show on
the map page either. But if I go to the airport page and explicitly
key in the identifier, it does show the airport information. E.g. KMKN

I corresponded with King tech support on this. The reply stated that
others had also reported it, that it was caused by some deficiency in
the Jeppesen source data, and would be corrected the next cycle.

Anybody with a Garmin notice any effect of this?

--
Cheers,
John Clonts

Old October 12th 05, 06:17 PM
paul kgyy

KMKN is present on my PDA Anywhere Map, current cycle. Don't have my
430 sitting on my desk :-)