Whose War? Patrick J. Buchanan - The American Conservative

Old April 30th 04, 08:09 PM
torresD

Default Whose War? Patrick J. Buchanan - The American Conservative

http://www.amconmag.com/03_24_03/cover.html
March 24, 2003 issue
The American Conservative

Whose War?

A neoconservative clique seeks to
ensnare our country in a series of
wars that are not in America's interest.

by Patrick J. Buchanan

Old April 30th 04, 08:58 PM
Asmodeus

"torresD" wrote in news:vvxkc.625$Hs1.308
@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

A neoconservative clique seeks to

snip
by Patrick J. Buchanan

There is nothing more ludicrous than Pat trying to distance
himself from neocons. Pat is the prototypical neocon, and
always has been. Big government, intrusive government Pat.

Then again, the Indianapolis LP ran Greg Dixon. Go figure.

--
"It's obvious to me that this country is rapidly dividing itself into
two camps - the wimps and the warriors. The ones who want to argue
Old May 1st 04, 12:47 AM
Some Guy

"Asmodeus" wrote in message
6.16...
"It's obvious to me that this country is rapidly dividing itself into
two camps - the wimps and the warriors. The ones who want to argue
and assess and appease, and the ones who want to carry this fight to
our enemies and kill them before they kill us."
--The Hon. Zell Miller

If Zell had been running things in 1962 he would have rolled over for the
joint chiefs and we would have had a nice little nuclear war. Kennedy
argued.

SG

Old May 1st 04, 02:00 AM
WalterM140

If Zell had been running things in 1962 he would have rolled over for the
joint chiefs and we would have had a nice little nuclear war. Kennedy
argued.

Kennedy is often --usually-- seen as this playboy cheater, but he faced down
old Iron Pants himself -- Curtis Lemay -- and the other generals who had
convinced themselves that a nuclear exchange with the USSR was a good thing.

Walt
Old May 1st 04, 02:00 PM
redclay

Jorge wrote in message
om...
Asmodeus wrote in message

. 76.16...
There is nothing more ludicrous than Pat trying to distance
himself from neocons. Pat is the prototypical neocon, and
always has been. Big government, intrusive government Pat.
Then again, the Indianapolis LP ran Greg Dixon. Go figure.

PJB being a neocon? No way! He is 100% American "Old Right"
conservative aka paleoconservative.

Neoconservatives are Jews that left the Democratic Party in the late 60's
when they realized the Democrats had lost their will to use the U. S.
military to fight the Jews' fights. To see who and what are running the
controls behind the curtain Search wolfowitz, perle, libby and feith for
the reasons why Iraq was
invaded. Follow the references to the various societies, think tanks and
committees they have set up to promote the Zionists' programs.
These four horsemen of the neo-conservative apocalypse and their army of
pork-eating Zionists have declared a holy war against those who oppose the
invasion and occupation of the land once known as Palestine by the Jews.

"... Paul Wolfowitz - deputy secretary of defense (status of appointment:
decided but not announced)
The Jewish and pro-Israel communities are jumping for joy. While skeptical
regarding the Oslo Accords, Wolfowitz is considered a strong supporter of
Israel. He has been one of the loudest proponents of a tough policy toward
Iraq focused on finding a way to bring down Saddam Hussein's regime.
".....2/6/2001 zacharia in Jerusalem post

Search lobe +neoconservative +"irving kristol" for additional information.

As Michael Lind has observed, "Most neoconservative defense intellectuals
have their roots on the left, not the right. They are products of the
influential Jewish-American sector of the Trotskyist movement of the 1930s
and 1940s, which morphed into anti-communist liberalism between the 1950s
and 1970s and finally into a kind of militaristic and imperial right with no
precedents in American culture or political history." From
disinfopedia.org
under neoconservative

Jews are loyal only to world Jewry and its focal point Israel; anything else
is just a tool to be used.

" ...10. The United States was anxious to have other countries supply
assistance to Iraq. For example, in 1984, the Israelis concluded that
Iran was more dangerous than Iraq to Israel's existence due to the growing
Iranian influence and presence in Lebanon. The Israelis approached the
United States in a meeting in Jerusalem that I attended with Donald
Rumsfeld. Israeli Foreign Minister Yitzhak Shamir asked Rumsfeld if the
United States would deliver a secret offer of Israeli assistance to Iraq.
The United States agreed. I travelled wtih Rumsfeld to Baghdad and was
present at the meeting in which Rumsfeld told Iraqi Foreign Minister Tariq
Aziz about Israel's offer of assistance. Aziz refused even to accept the
Israelis' letter to Hussein offering assistance, because Aziz told us that
he would be executed on the spot by Hussein if he did so. ..." from a
search "howard teicher" article 1413.htm

That's the way the System works !

Let the record reveal that President George Bush named Ross Connelly, a
former Bechtel executive, as executive vice-president and chief operating
officer of the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)--the agency
that supports and protects U.S. investment around the world.

President Bush has also appointed Bechtel president George P. Shultz as the
chairman of the Advisory Board of the Committee for the Liberation of Iraq;
while Riley Bechtel, the company's chairman and CEO was sworn in as a member
of the President's Export Council (which advises the President on how to
create markets for American corporations around the world); and Jack
Sheeham, a senior vice-president at Bechtel was made a member of the Defense
Department's Policy Board (this board advises the Pentagon on major defense
matters/issues). The members of the Board are approved by Donald Rumsfeld,
Secretary of Defense.

Americans don't know about the Defense Policy Board because its meetings are
classified and the information in these meetings is not released to the
public. The Center for Public Integrity, a private watch-dog group in
Washington reported that of "the 30 members that make up the Board, at least
9 of them are connected to corporations who have won more than $70 billion
in defense contracts the last two years." The Bechtel Group alone "is
currently working on 900 projects in 60 different countries."

Talk about public hypocrisy embedded with America's corporate greed and
profitability.
Do not forget that President Bush claims to be a born-again Christian which
means his "faith" directs him to do whatever is necessary to ensure the Jews
get whatever they want in the land once known as Palestine. It is Bush's
holy war.

Old May 1st 04, 02:12 PM
Ken Smith

Asmodeus wrote:
"torresD" wrote in news:vvxkc.625$Hs1.308
@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

A neoconservative clique seeks to

snip

by Patrick J. Buchanan

There is nothing more ludicrous than Pat trying to distance
himself from neocons. Pat is the prototypical neocon, and
always has been. Big government, intrusive government Pat.

Which planet have you been on for the past few years? Uranus?

Buchanan is absolutely right -- Israel hijacked our foreign policy
the old-fashioned way: they bought it fair and square. Bribery works.
And now, we are fighting a war for the benefit of Israel.

It's time to try Richard Perle for treason.

Old May 1st 04, 04:51 PM
Some Guy

"Ken Smith" wrote in message ...

Buchanan is absolutely right -- Israel hijacked our foreign policy
the old-fashioned way: they bought it fair and square. Bribery works.
And now, we are fighting a war for the benefit of Israel.

It's time to try Richard Perle for treason.

Wait a minute, I thought the war was fought to prop up the Saudi regime and
their extreme sect of Islam, Wahhibism. At any rate the usg does support
them, I doubt Israel likes that very much.

SG

Old May 1st 04, 08:55 PM
Asmodeus

Ken Smith wrote in :

Which planet have you been on for the past few years? Uranus?

No, that would be the location of your head.

Old May 2nd 04, 01:21 PM
Ken Smith

Morton Davis wrote:
:

A neoconservative clique seeks to

snip

by Patrick J. Buchanan

There is nothing more ludicrous than Pat trying to distance
himself from neocons. Pat is the prototypical neocon, and
always has been. Big government, intrusive government Pat.

Which planet have you been on for the past few years? Uranus?

Buchanan is absolutely right -- Israel hijacked our foreign policy
the old-fashioned way: they bought it fair and square. Bribery works.
And now, we are fighting a war for the benefit of Israel.

Yeah, sure.

So tell me, why *ARE* we fighting this war? Because Dubya is a sick
religious nutter who hears voices (like our Teddi)? It *sure* as hell
ain't the WMD (none left, as Ritter predicted) or the links to al-Qaeda
(couldn't find those, either). Powell was right.