Come see us at Oshkosh

Old August 31st 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
El Maximo

Default Come see us at Oshkosh

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
Dean...

Sorry, buddy, but you've crossed that thin line between answering a
question (and I didn't see one posed) and pimping your product in this
newsgroup. The former is accepted practice; the latter is not.

Jim

Things that make you go hmmmmm......

On Jun 23, 9:27 am, "RST Engineering" wrote:
If it is publicized and if I don't have another forum at that time and if
there is sufficient grabber in the press release and if it isn't at 8 am
or
5 pm and if we don't have another appointment, then perhaps.

Why all the posing and coyness? Just tell us what you've got and if it is
that cool then we'll make it our business to sort you out at The Show.
Yeah, I know. You're just an engineer. Me too. But I never miss an
opportunity to tell people about "my new baby".

Jim

Old August 31st 07, 06:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Aug 30, 8:00 pm, "El Maximo" wrote:
[...]

Jim- Hide quoted text -

You noticed that too, eh? I'm not sure what Jim's beef is with me,
but I don't seem to be getting consistent messages from him on R.A.P.

Oh well...

Dean

Come see us at Oshkosh [email protected] Piloting 56 August 31st 07 06:08 AM
Oshkosh for a day Nathan Young Home Built 6 July 25th 05 04:07 AM
Oshkosh Dudley Henriques Piloting 2 July 11th 05 11:35 PM
How about this for GAC at Oshkosh? Paul Tomblin Piloting 7 August 13th 03 02:03 PM
CQ Oshkosh, CQ Oshkosh Warren & Nancy Piloting 4 July 3rd 03 06:42 PM