Reposting Apollo 13 as per request. (JPG + PAR2 format)

Old September 9th 08, 10:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JRW

Default Reposting Apollo 13 as per request. (JPG + PAR2 format)

Herman wrote:
"flybywire" schreef in bericht

oh please don't

we were just getting back to normal

wouldn't be so bad if it was something new and flying in the air

Mike

"hielan' laddie" wrote in message

SNIP
. Whingers can kiss my ass.

SNIP

Those who don't like that can kiss my ass.

SNIP

Do we detect som homosexual tendencies in the scottish child? Or does he
think he sounds cool?

Just sounds like an idiot. Oh well. Peter H is his bedfellow...ha ha
Old September 9th 08, 11:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JRW

You are doing this just for spite. Shame on you.

You need to prove your a lowlife, you just did.

You have just received the brainless award for stupidity!!!

Congratulations.

Whining, think not. Putting an lowlife in his place...priceless!!!!!!

JRW

hielan' laddie wrote:
I will be reposting J3's Apollo 13 pix, using .JPG files, and with .PAR2
parity files so that any missing/corrupted files can be reconstructed by
those who have .PAR/.PAR2 capability. Those who don't have such a capability
need not download the .PAR2s. Those who can download the .JPGs without
problems also need not download the files.

I will be posting using yENC. Whingers can kiss my ass.

There are 187 pix and 9 .PAR2 files, making a total of 196 files. I will be
posting all 196 over a period of 4-5 days, starting with the .JPGs. That will
be about 40-50 files per day. Those who don't like that can kiss my ass.

The first batch goes out today.

Old September 9th 08, 11:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

"JRW" schreef in bericht
b.home.nl...
Herman wrote:
"pe.rhodes" schreef in bericht
. ..

snip

I will be posting using yENC. Whingers can kiss my ass.

snip

Take if off of your shoulders and roll it over here! You join J3 and
Peter Hucker in my killfile.

Hucker is there for some time already. His only submission to the group
is gripes about other people not being clever.
He never posts any pictures that are AVIATION related.
I know you read this, little Peter, because sometimes other people, not
killfiled, react to your childish babbles.

You don't think it's strange that PHucker relates to "****er"......

It and I use the term lightly "IT" is a troll.

He/she/It is a troll. This is NOT the only newsgroup that he/she/it
adorns.

Killfile the person and be done with it.

As I said, Already done that some time ago.
But once in a while someone else, not killfiled, reacts to him and so I
sometimes see some of his drivel. And it is fun needling a troll once a week
because I know it hurts him/her/it :-D

Old September 9th 08, 11:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JRW

Herman wrote:
"JRW" schreef in bericht
b.home.nl...

Herman wrote:

[...]

Klopt!!!!!
Old September 10th 08, 04:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline
Banned

hielan' laddie wrote in
:

I will be reposting J3's Apollo 13 pix, using .JPG files, and with .PAR2
parity files so that any missing/corrupted files can be reconstructed by
those who have .PAR/.PAR2 capability. Those who don't have such a
capability need not download the .PAR2s. Those who can download the
.JPGs without problems also need not download the files.

I will be posting using yENC. Whingers can kiss my ass.

There are 187 pix and 9 .PAR2 files, making a total of 196 files. I will
be posting all 196 over a period of 4-5 days, starting with the .JPGs.
That will be about 40-50 files per day. Those who don't like that can
kiss my ass.

I fail to under the motivation of people who take
pride in irritating others and starting arguments in
binary groups.

Old September 10th 08, 10:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
J3

As I am probably in your kill file, you won't see this, but I could
carry less if I am in your kill file, nor could anyone else.

I hear all sorts of complaints about bandwidth usage. It seems you
are the one wasting bandwidth by telling everyone you don't like it
and threatening to add someone to you kill file. The is a images
group, not a text group.

I have a bit of news for you, I don't care and neither does 99% of the
other users.

The world does not function by your likes or dislikes. Grow up and
stop crying and complaining.

snip

Old September 10th 08, 10:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
J3

Peter, I actually look forward to your posts. I love the jokes and
facts at the end

Thx

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 19:01:33 +0100, Peter Hucker
wrote:

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 18:59:25 +0200, "Herman"
wrote:

"heavyhorses" schreef in bericht

"hielan' laddie" wrote in message

SNIP

"Those who don't like that can kiss my ass"

A republican for a guess :-)

In any case an idiot.

He's not the one too stupid to be able to read certain types of post.

Old September 10th 08, 01:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 23:28:03 -0400, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article ):

hielan' laddie wrote in
:

I will be reposting J3's Apollo 13 pix, using .JPG files, and with .PAR2
parity files so that any missing/corrupted files can be reconstructed by
those who have .PAR/.PAR2 capability. Those who don't have such a
capability need not download the .PAR2s. Those who can download the
.JPGs without problems also need not download the files.

I will be posting using yENC. Whingers can kiss my ass.

There are 187 pix and 9 .PAR2 files, making a total of 196 files. I will
be posting all 196 over a period of 4-5 days, starting with the .JPGs.
That will be about 40-50 files per day. Those who don't like that can
kiss my ass.

I fail to under the motivation of people who take
pride in irritating others and starting arguments in
binary groups.

Hmm. Finally something from someone I respect. However... _I_ was not the one
who declared war. And _I_ was not the one, who when offered peace, declined.

Old September 10th 08, 09:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

"Mitchell Holman" schreef in bericht
hielan' laddie wrote in
:

SENSIBLE SNIP

I fail to under the motivation of people who take
pride in irritating others and starting arguments in
binary groups.

The scottish child, Lee, Peter Hucker etc. are, I guess, people who do not
get enough
attention in real life and now demand it in newsgroups.
It therefore irritates them enormously when they are killfiled and some of
them will go
to great lengths to circumvent killfilters, just to show they can.
They are sad specimens and you should not even try to understand them. Waste
of time.

Regards,
Herman

Old September 11th 08, 11:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JRW

hielan' laddie wrote:

[...]

This is NOT about WAR. It's about respect.  J3 thinks that 99% are happy with these posts, evidently he does not read replies.
J3 has posted some wicked JPG's in the past, why all of a sudden he wants to post super large files is beyond me.

Many have asked for either  thumbnail indexes so they can choose what they want to down load, or just post jpegs.

thumbnail indexes are not that hard to make (
www.irfanview.com).

I am definitely not anti J3, but when lots complain, it's time to listen, for the sake of the group and not for individual pride.

NUFF said.

JRW

Apollo 13.PAR2 J3 Aviation Photos 0 September 7th 08 09:30 PM
Apollo 12.PAR2 J3 Aviation Photos 0 September 7th 08 12:28 AM
Apollo 11.vol000+01.PAR2 J3 Aviation Photos 0 September 6th 08 04:39 PM
Apollo 11.PAR2 J3 Aviation Photos 0 September 6th 08 04:29 PM
NASA Apollo 5.rar.PAR2 J3 Aviation Photos 0 August 29th 08 07:57 PM