Where not to take sky-diving lessons.

Old June 4th 04, 12:02 AM
Stewart Kissel

Default Where not to take sky-diving lessons.

http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/city_...713,BDC_2422_2
931589,00.html

John C., if u are lurking maybe you can offer them
a reduced rate on a wave flight.

Old June 4th 04, 05:07 PM
John Seaborn

So we are standing around the airport watching the wind blow 35+ and
the rotor pound away overhead. Out shuffle a bunch of sky divers, they
hop in a jump plane and blast off. Their destination? To jump into a
nearby stadium full of people as the kick off to the annual Boulder
Boulder foot race. The results were predictable with sky divers
scattered around the neighborhood in trees and on roof tops, and a
spectacular face plant in the stands - all captured in grim detail by
the local news copter. Like my instructor once said, "in aviation the
decision of what not to do can be as important as what to do"

Old June 5th 04, 01:15 AM
Mark James Boyd

John Seaborn wrote:
Like my instructor once said, "in aviation the
decision of what not to do can be as important as what to do"

Falling out of the sky is hardly "aviation" :P

Any idiot can jump off a cliff or a bridge or out of
a plane; only a skilled idiot can GAIN altitude :PPPPPP
--

Mark Boyd

Amazing, True Story and Lessons jsmith Piloting 5 March 24th 04 03:32 PM
Diving and flying Chris Piloting 2 March 5th 04 03:45 AM
"I Want To FLY!"-(Youth) My store to raise funds for flying lessons Curtl33 Simulators 0 December 12th 03 12:03 AM
"I Want To FLY!"-(Youth) My store to raise funds for flying lessons Curtl33 Products 0 December 12th 03 12:03 AM
"I Want To FLY!"-(Youth) My store to raise funds for flying lessons Curtl33 Aerobatics 0 December 12th 03 12:00 AM