air2air.net update

Old June 7th 04, 10:34 AM
Mike Alpha

Default air2air.net update

Here are some new shots on my website. This time You can see some ex-Polish
Air Force MiG-15UTI based now in Mohave, California and TS-11 Iskra from
Phoenix, Arizona.
Beside this some Warsaw Police Department Bell 206, new Orlik and Iskras
Demo Teams shots with outstanding Orlik and MiG-29 low altitude fly-by.
All in 2004 tab.

Cordially

--
Mariusz Adamski
http://air2air.net

Old June 7th 04, 02:20 PM
G.Kurek

"Mike Alpha" wrote in message ...
Here are some new shots on my website. This time You can see some ex-Polish
Air Force MiG-15UTI based now in Mohave, California and TS-11 Iskra from
Phoenix, Arizona.
Beside this some Warsaw Police Department Bell 206, new Orlik and Iskras
Demo Teams shots with outstanding Orlik and MiG-29 low altitude fly-by.
All in 2004 tab.

Cordially

What part of "soaring discussion group" don't you understand?
Old June 7th 04, 02:27 PM
Mike Alpha

What part of "soaring discussion group" don't you understand?

I do, it is very kind of You to remind me this. I noticed also that many of
soaring enthusiasts will watch some interesting aerial pictures with the
jets on it as well

Regards

--
Mariusz Adamski
http://air2air.net

Old June 7th 04, 03:19 PM
Shawn Curry

Mike Alpha wrote:

What part of "soaring discussion group" don't you understand?

I do, it is very kind of You to remind me this. I noticed also that many of
soaring enthusiasts will watch some interesting aerial pictures with the
jets on it as well

Agreed, but we need the link.
Did you post pictures here? If so, they were deleted by my ISP (not a
binary NG).

Shawn
Old June 7th 04, 03:24 PM
Mike Alpha

Agreed, but we need the link.
Did you post pictures here? If so, they were deleted by my ISP (not a
binary NG).

The link is in my signature, but I can paste it here again
http://air2air.net
--
Mariusz Adamski
http://air2air.net

air2air.net update Mike Alpha Rotorcraft 0 June 7th 04 10:33 AM
air2air.net update Mike Alpha Piloting 0 June 7th 04 10:33 AM
air2air.net update Mike Alpha General Aviation 0 June 7th 04 10:32 AM
air2air.net update Mike Alpha Naval Aviation 0 June 7th 04 10:32 AM
air2air.net update Mike Alpha Home Built 0 June 7th 04 10:31 AM