Nemesis NXT?

Old July 8th 03, 08:12 PM
Rick Pellicciotti

Default Nemesis NXT?

Anyone know the status of this project? No update on the website for over a
year. Really looking forward to seeing this one.

Rick Pellicciotti

Old July 8th 03, 10:38 PM
Fastglasair

A friend of mine is building one in Mojave, CA. They have a few kits being
built. It is a very exclusive bunch with alot of spare disposable income. You
will see one race at Reno this year.
Old July 9th 03, 01:33 AM
BPattonsoa

..

Really looking forward to seeing this one.

I have been sort of watching one in the hanger next to where I keep my RV-6A.
Owner is a bit reclusive, (and well off). His hired hand does talk some.
Still were waiting for parts, landing gear type as of last week. Apparently
the only company to ship complete kits is Vans, one of the reasons why he is so
admired.

This one won't be at Reno til next year unless it comes in a truck. The kit
looks good, very black carbon fibre, very sharp edges. Some details seemed a
little light for a Reno Racer, but the Nemesis didn't go fast by being heavy.
What was worrysome was that access to some things were going to be completely
gone when the wing is closed. A bit of a leap of faith when the prototype has
yet to fly.

XXX