Private ATC or no? NBAA POV

Old November 16th 15, 04:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Private ATC or no? NBAA POV

https://nbaa.org/advocacy/issues/mod...-user-fees.php
Old November 16th 15, 04:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

I have a better idea. Why not fund the FAA, heck why not the entire US
government out of social programs?

--
Dan, 5J

Old November 17th 15, 06:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_4_]

Dan M. for president!

Fund the FAA, pare down the bloated social programs, root out waste in the defense budget, and fraud in medicare and disability payments. No hand outs for the able bodied - want to eat? Get to work. And while we're at it, tort reform, flat tax, get rid of the IRS and Fed. Ed. Dept. and at least half of our bloated federal government - and all of current management.

That'd be a good start - I'm done now. As you were, carry on. Right full rudder, all ahead full.