USMC F/A-18 from VMFA-115 over my dock (hope it's in focus)

Old April 25th 07, 08:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default USMC F/A-18 from VMFA-115 over my dock (hope it's in focus)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7534.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	211.4 KB
ID:	10561
Old April 25th 07, 09:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Allen[_1_]

"Tom Callahan" wrote in message

Looks fine from over here Tom, course I just put drops in my eyes ; ) Thank
you, keep them coming!

Old April 25th 07, 10:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

I don't mind the eye drops....it's the Cyclogyl (cyclopentolate
hydrochloride) that stings. Having a dilated eye for a month or so isn't
too much fun either but going blind is the other option. I can put up with
a little discomfort and give my thanks for modern medicine.

Today Fat Albert came by at 1429 and thirty seconds just as planned. He did
a straight in approach and I wasn't happy with the images. The mission was
to go to MCAS Beaufort and bring back the mortal remains of "Kojak" (LCDR
Kevin Davis). They had a reception party and ceremony on the ramp. Public
wasn't invited.

If you wonder how I knew what squadron that F/A-18 is from it's cause there
were four of them in the flight and I got some portside shots of the two of
them that used the southern runway. Makes me wish I'd bought a house on the
other side of our lake.....the morning images of banking aircraft would be
fantastic, Tom

.. .

Old April 25th 07, 11:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default USMC F/A-18 from VMFA-115 over my dock portside view

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7527T.jpg
Views:	64