Best Apache video EVER...

Old May 17th 04, 04:35 AM
Jeb Hoge

Default Best Apache video EVER...

Imagine an AH-64 Longbow dogfighting with a Lotus.

Imagine no longer.

http://www.sleepy-fish.com/sleepy/Top_Gear_Exige_lo.wmv

I hope this doesn't kill his bandwidth, but it's possibly the coolest
Apache footage ever taken.
Old May 17th 04, 07:38 AM
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

"Jeb Hoge" wrote in message
om...
Imagine an AH-64 Longbow dogfighting with a Lotus.

Imagine no longer.

http://www.sleepy-fish.com/sleepy/Top_Gear_Exige_lo.wmv

I hope this doesn't kill his bandwidth, but it's possibly the coolest
Apache footage ever taken.

I'm on the waiting list for the Elise... allegedly I'll have it by sometime
in July. Awesome car.

The whole thing with the Apache was kinda dumb though. And I didn't like the
snarky remark about Americas shooting their allies either.

Old May 17th 04, 11:43 AM
Prowlus

"Thomas J. Paladino Jr." wrote in message ...
"Jeb Hoge" wrote in message
om...
Imagine an AH-64 Longbow dogfighting with a Lotus.

Imagine no longer.

http://www.sleepy-fish.com/sleepy/Top_Gear_Exige_lo.wmv

I hope this doesn't kill his bandwidth, but it's possibly the coolest
Apache footage ever taken.

I'm on the waiting list for the Elise... allegedly I'll have it by sometime
in July. Awesome car.

The whole thing with the Apache was kinda dumb though. And I didn't like the
snarky remark about Americas shooting their allies either.

Thats Jeremy "Motormouth" Clarkson for you The guys got a jibe for everything
Old May 17th 04, 04:01 PM
Gernot Hassenpflug

"Thomas" == Thomas J Paladino writes:

Thomas I'm on the waiting list for the Elise... allegedly I'll
Thomas have it by sometime in July. Awesome car.

[Sounds of envy and gnashing teeth as author glances at bank balance....]

Thomas The whole thing with the Apache was kinda dumb though. And
Thomas I didn't like the snarky remark about Americas shooting
Thomas their allies either.

:-) Must develop your sense of humour a bit more then, old chap. Never
know when you might need it.

--
G Hassenpflug * IJN & JMSDF equipment/history fan
Old May 17th 04, 10:57 PM
Jim Doyle

"Jeb Hoge" wrote in message
om...
Imagine an AH-64 Longbow dogfighting with a Lotus.

Imagine no longer.

http://www.sleepy-fish.com/sleepy/Top_Gear_Exige_lo.wmv

I hope this doesn't kill his bandwidth, but it's possibly the coolest
Apache footage ever taken.

Subjecting our American friends to Jeremy Clarkson?! I don't know how
they're going to take it, but they sure won't take it kindly...

Old May 18th 04, 01:21 AM
Drewe Manton

"Jim Doyle" wrote in news:gzaqc.4357$YS4.4173
@doctor.cableinet.net:

Subjecting our American friends to Jeremy Clarkson?! I don't know how
they're going to take it, but they sure won't take it kindly...

Payback for Letterman. . . .

--
Regards
Drewe
Old May 18th 04, 02:47 AM
Jeb Hoge

"Jim Doyle" wrote in message ...
"Jeb Hoge" wrote in message
om...
Imagine an AH-64 Longbow dogfighting with a Lotus.

Imagine no longer.

http://www.sleepy-fish.com/sleepy/Top_Gear_Exige_lo.wmv

I hope this doesn't kill his bandwidth, but it's possibly the coolest
Apache footage ever taken.

Subjecting our American friends to Jeremy Clarkson?! I don't know how
they're going to take it, but they sure won't take it kindly...

Clarkson...he cracks me up, but to be fair, probably the first or
second video from Top Gear that I saw was him getting taken for a ride
by a Lambo test driver who scared him to death.
Old May 18th 04, 03:40 AM
Peter Kemp

On 17 May 2004 18:47:42 -0700, (Jeb Hoge) wrote:

"Jim Doyle" wrote in message ...
"Jeb Hoge" wrote in message
om...
Imagine an AH-64 Longbow dogfighting with a Lotus.

Imagine no longer.

http://www.sleepy-fish.com/sleepy/Top_Gear_Exige_lo.wmv

I hope this doesn't kill his bandwidth, but it's possibly the coolest
Apache footage ever taken.

Subjecting our American friends to Jeremy Clarkson?! I don't know how
they're going to take it, but they sure won't take it kindly...

Clarkson...he cracks me up, but to be fair, probably the first or
second video from Top Gear that I saw was him getting taken for a ride
by a Lambo test driver who scared him to death.

He's probably remembering his acrobatic ride in the back of an F-15E
out of Mountain Home a few years back. The audio went something like
this......

"Here we are in the back of the US's premier ground
attack.....ahhhhh.....my ....gooood..BLEEP///BLEEEP............stop
it, please

Followed by a grey looking Clarkson being helped from the Mudhen with
a very soiled poopy suit :-)

That kind of memory can stick with you.

Peter Kemp

turbo video Peter Holm Aerobatics 13 September 29th 04 11:31 PM
Aviation Video: Another F-16 bites the dust Iwan Bogels Instrument Flight Rules 0 September 21st 04 07:02 AM
In-Flight Video Ron Wanttaja Home Built 11 May 16th 04 06:11 AM
Why is Melissa Morrison the *STAR* of the video... X98 Military Aviation 1 March 20th 04 07:39 PM
Apache gun camera video Andrew Military Aviation 34 January 17th 04 02:48 PM