Too close? Too small?

Old June 18th 05, 03:54 AM

It's callked incorporation, you ****ing moron.

Old June 18th 05, 03:59 AM

It's called incorporating, you ****ing moron. Every aircraft owner
doesn't have the aircraft in his/her personal name, twit.
Spend a few hours reading about that.
Oh yeah:
Next time you call the W24 folks, get them to tell you about the guys
across U.S. 460 that fly RC's. Should be right up your alley.

Old June 18th 05, 04:00 AM
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

It's callked incorporation, you ****ing moron.

Now potatohead.... Just a few hours ago you said goodbye
to the group.

Does your word not mean anything.

I guess not.

HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK...???????

Old June 18th 05, 10:39 PM

Mark
Sorry to see your attitude contra the group and their views. Seems like
you really stepped on your dick. I was willing to trade off some good
info but you blew it off calling me a liar and never took time to see
that I was having some fun. I am who I say I am, can do what I say I
can, have done what I said I did, and left out a lot of stuff that
would probably make your hair fall out.
From your posts, you have a limited amount of experience in the R-22's,

have a greatly exaggerated sense of accomplishment, and are a pompous
clown. You also have a limited vocabulary and resort to profanity when
good english fails you.
I suspect you will take umbrage and not come back after the roasting
you have been given here by people who, for the most part, are
interesting, knowledgeable, funny, friendly, and quick to take apart
anyone who brashly jumps in and makes snap decisions based on little or
no information.
I'd be happy to see any response in a coherent manner and challenge you
to do so.
Cheers
Rocky
ps: how many flying hours DO you have? Doing what?

Old June 18th 05, 10:56 PM

Because my flying is serious, and not much room for error, many don't
believe how close to the edges of the envelope ag pilots fly. Certainly
you haven't a clue. Because I fly so close to that "envelope" edge I
have to take flight safety very seriously. Much more so than the
average pilot. But, that is a double edged comment. Because I fly so
much and so close to the edge, I am much better prepared than the
average pilot who can't begin to imagine how fast things can turn to
**** no matter how good you are.
I have flown under wires that were close enough to cause a wire strike
one night. Fortunately I got the Hiller 12E back on the ground in one
piece. we switched the blades the next day and I went back to work. for
me, working under wires is no big deal. Certainly it requires a careful
look by flying parallel to the wire to make sure of clearance even with
a tilted rotor disk, and clearance on either side for the
approach/departure. Pad size has been discussed and you must need a
whole ten acres to land in? I regularly make 75-100 landings a day on
top of my nurse rig truck. Sometimes its tricky if the wind gets
squirrley but I seldom have to make a go around for another try. Time
is money in the ag business and the safety of my crew is paramount.
I have also been an FAA Accident Counselor and frequently gave safety
talks to FAA fly in events. You don't have a clue who I am, and you
don't care to listen. Your mind is made up like Dan Rather so I won't
try to confuse you with facts.
I hope your flying technique is better than the attitude you presented
here or you'll end up on the News at 9.
My attitude on aviation is grounded on facts and experience. What about
yours?

Old June 18th 05, 11:51 PM

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:
On 17 Jun 2005 19:59:50 -0700, wrote:

It's called incorporating, you ****ing moron.

hahaha, I hit a nerve there...

Every aircraft owner
doesn't have the aircraft in his/her personal name, twit.

So, you're a liar. You specifically said "I have owned 2 R22's.
Sorry if that makes others here jealous." *I* doesn't imply any
corporation. An individual officer of a corporation cannot own
ANYTHING owned by that corporation. The corporation itself is the
owner and you would be an officer of that corporation - nothing more.
The only thing you could own is a share of the corporation. Even if
you owned 100% of the shares, YOU don't own ****. The legal entity
that is the corporation owns all the property associated with it.
You're just a manager.

So jughead, what's the name of your corporation??

And...

HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK!?

You've been asked multiple times yet you avoid the issue... Coward.

Spend a few hours reading about that.

Spend a few seconds reading about this: **** off, blowhard

Oh yeah:
Next time you call the W24 folks, get them to tell you about the guys
across U.S. 460 that fly RC's. Should be right up your alley.

I think I'll call 'em tomorrow to let 'em know what an ass-plow you
are. Maybe I'll even send 'em a letter with a big sign; "Mark A.
Dalton starring in... CAPTAIN ASSPLOW"

You have a sad little life don't you?? Calling obscure airports to play
detective? What a joke you must be.
I am sorry I made you look like a fool in front of your peers here.
(Although somehow I don't think that's hard to do) Google a little bit
and you'll maybe understand the sub chapter s corp nuances. He he. Why
do you want to know my company name?? God, is this some sort of fetish
you have? Would you like to know my underwear size also? THAT'S
probably your real agenda.
Goodbye, twit. Seriously.

Old June 18th 05, 11:58 PM
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

Goodbye, twit. Seriously.

Potatohead will you please keep your word this time.

And if you won't keep your word, and if your going to
continually come back, and if your going to keep making
stupid comments, and if your going to constantly show
us what a fool you really are, then there is only
one question for you to answer....

Old June 18th 05, 11:59 PM

Mark
Sorry to see your attitude contra the group and their views. Seems like
you really stepped on your dick. I was willing to trade off some good
info but you blew it off calling me a liar and never took time to see
that I was having some fun. I am who I say I am, can do what I say I
can, have done what I said I did, and left out a lot of stuff that
would probably make your hair fall out.
From your posts, you have a limited amount of experience in the R-22's,

have a greatly exaggerated sense of accomplishment, and are a pompous
clown. You also have a limited vocabulary and resort to profanity when
good english fails you.
I suspect you will take umbrage and not come back after the roasting
you have been given here by people who, for the most part, are
interesting, knowledgeable, funny, friendly, and quick to take apart
anyone who brashly jumps in and makes snap decisions based on little or
no information.
I'd be happy to see any response in a coherent manner and challenge you
to do so.
Cheers
Rocky
ps: how many flying hours DO you have? Doing what?

This is hillarious. Are you all yankees? Used to cussing each other out
one minute and french kissing the next?? You want me to now respond
after you used profanity towards ME? I never once accosted you here
other than to doubt or question your flippant attitude. (Which I still
do) Oh by the way, I am not the one ag flying for 50 grand a year here,
so don't talk about my limited vocab, dude. If all you make is 50 grand
YOU are the limited one.
Now please go back to your tales of blade strikes and bravado and bask
in the attention you garner from the saps here.
Best wishes.