Why don't people like to fly gliders in FSX?

Old July 17th 10, 07:46 AM
EvValentin808 EvValentin808 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Norway
Exclamation Why don't people like to fly gliders in FSX?

On multiplayer, I sometimes hosted a gliding event, no one joined. And the events I joined, all people liked to fly the airliners! Is there something to this that I have different interests?

"Airplanes don't kill people!, people kill people!" Laonork Owning 8 May 21st 12 05:56 AM
Hi People! chandglider Soaring 5 September 27th 09 11:01 PM
People... Jay Honeck Piloting 98 October 14th 07 08:01 PM
Some People Dale General Aviation 1 July 4th 05 06:33 PM
"Airplanes don't kill people!, people kill people!" Flyingmonk Piloting 11 May 17th 05 10:26 AM