King Schools Customer - Marketing DVD's for CFI's and FBO's

Old July 17th 04, 12:48 AM
Cecil Chapman

Default King Schools Customer - Marketing DVD's for CFI's and FBO's

While not strictly about aviation, John and Martha King produced these DVD's
which I have available on ebay on auction (all three, starting bid at
$9.99 - each one of these goes for $99/piece when bought new). The DVD's
are in great, like-new condition. Both CFI's and FBO's can benefit from the
information on these disks.

This auction is for all three King Schools titles: Non-Manipulative Selling
For Sales Growth, Marketing For Results - Salesmanship Multiplied, Creating
Outstanding Customer Relationships With Exceptional Customer Service and
Salesmanship. These DVD's are all in like-new condition (once again, if
purchased new from King Schools, price is $99 per DVD).

Ebay auction information:Title: King Schools Customer Relationships DVD's
Item # : The item number for new listing is 2484843407

There was even a quotation, blurb on this product from Rod Machado,
recommending that every CFI or future CFI-to-be should purchase this product
to learn how to best manage their students. Quote appears below:

" Be king of your customers by Rod Machado

I've looked long and hard for a marketing tool that will help FBOs and CFIs
to increase their profits and get winning results for their customers. I've
finally found the ultimate marketing tool. It's John and Martha King's DVD,
Creating Outstanding Customer Relationships. Without a doubt, it's one of
the very best programs I've ever seen on the subject.

Anyone in the flight training business knows that if we could keep the
customers we already have, we wouldn't need to worry so much about finding
new ones. While most of us are good at flight training, creating satisfied
customers isn't one of our strengths, perhaps because we never stop to think
of ourselves as marketing people. Enter the Kings.

John and Martha point out that it's five times more costly to get a new
customer than to keep a current one. Yet, we lose customers because we
haven't made them raving fans. John says that when a customer is
dissatisfied, he's usually silent about it, leaving us with little or no
feedback on our performance. We learn very little from these folks. It's
only when our customers like what we do so much they'll tell everyone about
it that we've got a raving fan. Your goal is to create raving fans, and the
Kings show you how in this DVD.

The Kings also make it clear that we're all in the marketing business. Our
job is to place ourselves in the customer's shoes and ask, "What's in it for
me?" Without knowing what the customer is interested in, it's unlikely he or
she will ever become one of your raving fans.

This is just a sample of the many outstanding ideas that you'll find on this
DVD. In my opinion and without exception, all FBO owners and CFIs should see
it! " By Rod Machado

I got this video set with the former concept in mind (that is learning how
to better serve my future students when I get my Flight Instructor rating)
and found the hints on advertising, customer management and general
marketing most helpful. Also useful for my own (non-aviation) business, as
well!

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL
Student-IASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -