Juan Jiminez is a liar and a fraud (was: Zoom fables on ANN

Old September 22nd 04, 01:27 AM
sleepy6

In article ,
says...

(Del Rawlins) wrote in
:

On 21 Sep 2004 16:22:39 GMT,
(B2431) wrote:

From: ChuckSlusarczyk

Date: 9/21/2004 7:01 AM Central Daylight Time

It was amazing how zoomlike Dan Rather is "credibility it's all abo

ut
credibility"

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Despite Dan Blather's decidedly left leaning reporting I respect him
because he has paid his dues. He screwed the pooch this one big time

.
Let's look at zoom..um... ok, how about juan....no....wait... there
has got to be something in their backgrounds to lend credence to the

ir
claims of credibility. Zoom used to be a doctor, no, wait, he just
claimed to be one. Juan...um..wait...it's coming to me...oops, sorry

,
it was just gas.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Correction: Was publicly caught screwing the pooch this one time.

RAH gagglers have very little ability to read, comprehend and digest
information unless it's coming from the sphincter of their illustrious
,
credibility-less leader. They seem to be forgetting that while Killian
's
secretary says she never produced those memos, she confirmed in no
uncertain terms that the information in the memos is quite accurate an
came from Killian's journals.

But of course, this is beyond the mental capacity of dannyboy and the
rest
of the Babbling RAG Gagglers.

Leader? RAH has a leader? Damn...I didn't even hear about an
election.

Nevermind. I just noticed that it was a post from Juan

Old September 22nd 04, 01:52 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , sleepy6
says...
Correction: Was publicly caught screwing the pooch this one time.

RAH gagglers have very little ability to read, comprehend and digest
information unless it's coming from the sphincter of their illustrious
,
credibility-less leader. They seem to be forgetting that while Killian
's
secretary says she never produced those memos, she confirmed in no
uncertain terms that the information in the memos is quite accurate an
came from Killian's journals.

Hey Bob
Ain't it amazing how jaun will believe those tall tales with no proof except
Killian's secretary saying she "confirms" that the memos are accurate . LOL!!!
But he won't believe I own my own truck even after I posted the
registrations..What a hoot!! If that's all thats required is for someone to
"confirm" that info is true ,then I "confirm" that zoomys a phoney and so is his
toady jauny. Well I guess that settles it ,it's been confirmed as
accurate.ROFL!!!

Leader? RAH has a leader? Damn...I didn't even hear about an
election.

Nevermind. I just noticed that it was a post from Juan

Leader?I didn't know we had a leader either .I know jaun has one, Tim told me
,but I think we RAH rabble are leaderless but not clueless :-)

Chuck (Brownoser, I know who the brownosers are )S RAH-14/1 ret

Put my duckies in a row...duda duda...

Old September 22nd 04, 01:59 AM
RobertR237

In article ,
says...

(Del Rawlins) wrote in
:

On 21 Sep 2004 16:22:39 GMT,

From: ChuckSlusarczyk

Date: 9/21/2004 7:01 AM Central Daylight Time

[...]

Yes, and as usual jaun only reads and sees what he wants to see and will warp
the facts to fit his conclusion.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old September 22nd 04, 02:38 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article ,
(RobertR237) wrote in

..

Whether the memos are real or not makes no difference. The content of the
memos is accurate.

Hmm that's what a lot of us said when zoom said that the NTSB se 4661 was false.
So even if 4661 was false as zoom said, the content was accurate. Holy cow I'm
beginning to think like them!! Time for a shot of Muzzle Loader to regain my
senses LOL!!!

Chuck (never was a Dr.but I know of one phony one and a bunch of real ones)S