Bush is a Failure in War on Terror

Old July 1st 04, 04:38 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message

One can trust that you will NEVER, EVER again compalin about
off-topic posts in this NG, given your recent obvious compulsion
to regurgitate every possible variation of anti-Bush rhetoric you come
across,

No, one cannot do that. One can trust that Art will continue to complain
about behavior that he engages in.

Old July 18th 04, 03:08 PM
Bill & Susan Maddux

I guess I must have been asleep for the last three years, has there been
another attack in America that I have missed. How can you say that Bush has
failed in the war on terror, when there hasn't been another attacks here
since 9-11? Lets not forget who was in office in 93 when the twin towers was
hit the first time, and did nothing about it. Lets not forget whom was in
office when the Embassies in Africa where bombed. Lets not forget who was in
office when the Cole was hit. In all these cases the president of the United
States, said I will not rest until these people are caught, and brought to
justice. Or something like that. The same man, who cut military spending,
cut the legs out from under the Intelligence agencies. The man who made the
US appear weak to potential enemies, who used it as a means to strike the
heart of America. The Terrorist only mistake was not committing these
strikes while Clinton was still in office, because he would have done
anything in return, except maybe attack a pill factory in some third world
nation.

Bill Maddux
USAF SAC/ACC

Old July 18th 04, 05:32 PM
Leslie Swartz

Bill:

You forgot (in listing Klinton's failures) to mention: " . . . the same
man who . . . " did nothing about the information contained in a PDB about
OBL hijacking airliners and running other terror ops in the US.

Steve Swartz

. com...

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Two MOH Winners say Bush Didn't Serve WalterM140 Military Aviation 196 June 14th 04 11:33 PM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM