Fessing up time on callsigns

Old January 22nd 05, 12:19 PM

Mike Kanze wrote:

ISTR someone in this N.G. sharing the tale of two guys named Babcock and
Cochran (or something close to this) in the same squadron being tagged as
"the Cock brothers."

--
Mike Kanze

"If you are what you eat and you don't know what you're eating, do you know
who you are?"

- Claude Fischler

"M. B." wrote in message

"José Herculano" wrote in message
Daring you to tell the audience how did you end up with your callsign....

=)

_____________
José Herculano

Went through school with a guy whose last name was "Fluck". Callsign:
"Custer".

This is really true!...
I was once stationed at a command whose roster included three guys whose
names we
(1) Woodcock
(2) Glasscock
(3) Babcock
Old January 22nd 05, 06:30 PM
José Herculano

Seems he confessed that while both parties were very willing, he
wasn't able to set any performance records because he "Only Brought
One Condom"--henceforth he was "Oboc".

ROTFLMAO

_____________
José Herculano

Old January 23rd 05, 12:34 AM
vincent p. norris

I keep forgetting that you're one of those *really* old pilots...

Guilty as charged. Just passed 77 and still flying.

vince norris
Old January 23rd 05, 02:55 AM
Gord Beaman

"Dave Kearton"
wrote:

"John Miller" wrote in message

| Doug "Woody" and Erin Beal wrote:
|| Mine doesn't have anything to do with male anatomy. Nor is it about
|| wood working, birds that drill trees, or Tom Hanks' animated cowboy
|| in Toy Story.
|
| You play clarinet?
|
| --
| John Miller

Woody stay in tune if he did ?

That wood be a rather iffy question I'd say...
--

-Gord.
(use gordon in email)
Old January 23rd 05, 03:19 AM
Tex Houston

"Gord Beaman" wrote in message
"Dave Kearton"
wrote:

"John Miller" wrote in message

| Doug "Woody" and Erin Beal wrote:
|| Mine doesn't have anything to do with male anatomy. Nor is it about
|| wood working, birds that drill trees, or Tom Hanks' animated cowboy
|| in Toy Story.
|
| You play clarinet?
|
| --
| John Miller

Woody stay in tune if he did ?

That wood be a rather iffy question I'd say...

Log me out so I don't have to read these old chestnuts as I pine for more a
more peaceful board.

Tex

Old January 23rd 05, 05:03 PM
JD

We got in a basketball game while in training. The guy guarding me fell
and grabbed my shorts. Pants'ed me. After that, I was stuck with
"Pinky"........
Humiliation in front of friends is never forgotten.
jd

Old February 5th 05, 08:31 AM
Peter Twydell

In message , José Herculano
writes
Daring you to tell the audience how did you end up with your callsign....

=)

José Herculano

I saw an RAF Puma pilot (sorry to mention crabs in a naval NG) at the
RAF Waddington airshow a couple of years ago, whose name badge read "Foo
Kennard". When he saw me laughing, he told me I was the first person all
weekend to have got the joke.

--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!