Memorial Day USA

Old May 26th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Memorial Day USA

Honor our Combatants of United States of America
and
The Confederate States of America

this

Memorial Day.

Let us not forget them.

God Bless America
and
the men and women
who serve or served
or
who kept the home front.

America,

Land of the Free

Dancing on clouds,

Keep it up!

Jim Culp USA

Old May 26th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

When I lived in Georgia, they celebrated Memorial Day on a different
date than the "Yankee" one.

Mike

Old May 26th 06, 06:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Quote:

The Confederate Memorial Day is observed on April 26 in Alabama,
Florida, Georgia, and Mississippi; on May 10 in North Carolina and
South Carolina; on May 30 in Virginia; and on June 3 in Kentucky,
Louisiana, and Tennessee.

It also inspired the National Memorial Day.

Mike

Old May 26th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Mike the Strike wrote:
When I lived in Georgia, they celebrated Memorial Day on a different
date than the "Yankee" one.

Appropriate, seeing as that enemy killed more US soldiers than any other.

Shawn
Old May 27th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Quote: Jim,
This is the attitude that makes the USA the most hated and looked down
upon country in the world right now. Too bad we still have so many in
this country that don't understand humility.

Shawn,

What greater humility exists? Laying your life down for the freedom of
your countrymen, as well as the freedom of the French (who hate us),
the British ( who mostly hate us) the East Germans (who hate us), the
Koreans, Chinese, and Vietnamese (who hate us), The Iraquis, (who
definitely hate us.) All of them hate us until they come over here to
our land of opportunity. Ask me if I give a crap about who hates us.
I'm pretty sick of them, too. Fight your own wars or give the fallen
American soldier his due respect. All of Europe would be spending marks
and speaking German right now if not for American GIs. For that matter,
China would be speaking Japanese. Let's not forget that America was
trying it's best to stay out of that mess and all the other wars it has
lead us to. It's a little bit like crying around about America being
the only country that used a nuclear weapon. I'm not sure where you
are, but had we not, your father might not have been around, because he
would have been one of the million or so projected casualties of the
Japanese invasion, that never took place.

On a day like Memorial Day, PLEASE take your pinko-commie politics and
stick them squarely where the sun don't shine. You need a dose of
humility, yourself. For your info, I almost got my ass shot off in
Vietnam and I have no tolerance for people like you on Memorial Day.
And by the way, I don't think anyone really looks DOWN on us.
Misinformed people like you that don't know history are bound to repeat
it. I pray that you're not an American, that I almost died for. If you
are, and you are so upset about the rest of the jealous world hating
us, why not move out of the country and join them. My son's in Iraq
right now. I certainly wouldn't trade his life for yours.

In other words... **** up a rope.

Jim Culp, THANK YOU!

Jack Womack

Old May 28th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Jack wrote:

Too bad you didn't take the mortar round that killed my father in
Vietnam you meth smoking white trash spawn of those racist, seditious
scum that killed so many Americans in the civil war.
Dirt ball, all I meant was that fungus such as yourself shouldn't be
soiling the memory of fine Americans by celebrating the traitorous
behavior of those dogs that fought for their inability to perform an
honest days work, requiring them to steal and subjugate another race on
Memorial Day.
Have a nice Memorial Day **** for Brains.

Shawn
Old May 28th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Well,

I've read and reread what you wrote and I didn't get anything like what
you stated above out of it. What I got was that your heart bleads for
our enemies. Also, I took that you meant that we shouldn't honor our
war dead on Memorial Day. You jumped Jim Culp for doing just that,
telling him he needed humility.

Besides, during the Civil War, my ancestors were not Confederates. I am
not a racist, nor a drug addict, nor am I white trash. Unfortunately, I
must have hit the mark pretty close for you to be so riled up. If in
fact, your father was killed by a mortar round in Viet Nam, I am sorry
for you. On Monday, I'll be honoring him and thousands of others. But
if that's true, why would you trample on Memorial Day and dishonor his
memory. That IS what the day is about... after all. So, who really has
**** for brains?

Steal and subjugate another race? What planet are you on? Never mind...
stay there.

Jack Womack

Old May 28th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Jack wrote:
Well,

I've read and reread what you wrote and I didn't get anything like what
you stated above out of it. What I got was that your heart bleads for
our enemies. Also, I took that you meant that we shouldn't honor our
war dead on Memorial Day. You jumped Jim Culp for doing just that,
telling him he needed humility.

I didn't respond to Jim's message, I had no problem with it.

Besides, during the Civil War, my ancestors were not Confederates.

Then what are you smoking?

I am
not a racist, nor a drug addict, nor am I white trash. Unfortunately, I
must have hit the mark pretty close for you to be so riled up. If in
fact, your father was killed by a mortar round in Viet Nam, I am sorry
for you. On Monday, I'll be honoring him and thousands of others. But
if that's true, why would you trample on Memorial Day and dishonor his
memory. That IS what the day is about... after all. So, who really has
**** for brains?

Steal and subjugate another race? What planet are you on? Never mind...
stay there.

Jack Womack

Riled up? Yes Jack. Here is *All* I wrote regarding the subject

start quote of *complete* message

Mike the Strike wrote:

When I lived in Georgia, they celebrated Memorial Day on a different
date than the "Yankee" one.

Appropriate, seeing as that enemy killed more US soldiers than any other.

Shawn

end quote of *complete* message

So you try to rip me a new one over this? In fact my father may have
been killed by rocket or mortar. Viet Cong were using both in their
attack on Long Binh that day.
For reference:
Panel 32W, Row 094

Shawn

Old May 28th 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Shawn, and all you wannabe shawns-

Please never contact me for any products or services. I will refuse
you, as you are ungrateful assholes.

Mark Mocho