Terra TX-720 Info requested...

Old April 21st 04, 04:32 PM
Oscar Alonso

Default Terra TX-720 Info requested...

Does anyone know how to the adjust the microphone gain on
on a Terra TX-720 radio? Unfortunately I don't have a manual
or schematic for this radio. Any help would be appreciated.

Oscar.
Old April 21st 04, 07:12 PM
BPattonsoa

Don't have a 720, but for the 760, which should be the same, the adjustment is
on the top to the back near the cannon plug. Increase gain clockwise.
Sidetone is about in the middle, same direction for increase.

After you increase the gain, I would suggest taking it to at least 12,000 feet
and throwing it out the window.

Bruce Patton
Old April 21st 04, 10:09 PM
Oscar Alonso

Oscar wrote:

I remember inspecting the radio all the way around, I did not see
anything like you described (I'll take a look again). The Terra TX-720
radio I own was one of the last production units (I'm guess by the
manufacturing date). Other than the microphone gain issue it has been a
good basic radio. It would be nice to find someone who has the
manual for the radio.

Oscar.

Old April 23rd 04, 09:17 PM
Gary Kemp

I have a manual and I guess I have the radio around here some place,
haven't used it for years.

Gary

Terra VOR-GS Paul Anton Home Built 0 October 8th 04 07:38 PM
Helicopter Physics info online anywhere?? [email protected] Rotorcraft 4 April 24th 04 04:18 PM
POSA Carb Info and HAPI Engine Info Bill Home Built 0 March 8th 04 09:23 PM
Starting new info site need info from the pros MRQB Piloting 7 January 5th 04 04:20 AM
Need Terra documentation ncsoar Soaring 1 July 15th 03 09:41 PM