Zoom did it!!

Old October 1st 04, 05:50 PM
nafod40

Dionysos wrote:
Barrel rolls all the way up!!! You KNOW Zoom was at the controls!!!!

Every time you mention Zoom on this newsgroup God kills a kitten.

Old October 1st 04, 08:14 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , nafod40 says...

Dionysos wrote:
Barrel rolls all the way up!!! You KNOW Zoom was at the controls!!!!

Every time you mention Zoom on this newsgroup God kills a kitten.

My first reaction was..."So" my second reaction is: you don't really believe
that do you?

Chuck (I like deer,roasted ,fried and baked) S

Old October 1st 04, 11:58 PM
Rob Cherney

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 06:26:31 GMT, Ron Wanttaja
wrote:

Well, I'll give you my shot at it. Press pools are designed to provide
press coverage of news events while avoiding having to provide direct
access for hundreds of reporters. Pool reporters' products are made
available without restriction to all media.
On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 06:26:31 GMT, in rec.aviation.homebuilt you wrote:

Well, I'll give you my shot at it. Press pools are designed to provide
press coverage of news events while avoiding having to provide direct
access for hundreds of reporters. Pool reporters' products are made
available without restriction to all media.

Thanks, Ron. I guess that I did have a notional idea of what a press
pool is. But as unlikely as it sounded, the assertion that "all
worldwide media have to get their stories through us" contradicted
that notion and was leading me to believe that ANN had exclusive
rights to coverage. It's now apparent they didn't.

Today I saw the first pictures from ANN on the Space.com website. Out
of 20 photos in their image gallery, X-Prize had 8 photos and ANN is
credited with 7.

Robert Cherney e-mail: rcherney(at)comcast(dot)net
Old October 2nd 04, 03:41 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 12:50:57 -0400, nafod40 wrote:

Dionysos wrote:
Barrel rolls all the way up!!! You KNOW Zoom was at the controls!!!!

Every time you mention Zoom on this newsgroup God kills a kitten.

Promise? :-)

Ron "Bring on that hic-hic cat!" Wanttaja
Old October 2nd 04, 04:14 AM
Rich S.

Dionysos wrote:
Barrel rolls all the way up!!! You KNOW Zoom was at the controls!!!!

Every time you mention Zoom on this newsgroup God kills a kitten.

Promise? :-)

Ron "Bring on that hic-hic cat!" Wanttaja

Okay, Mr. Sensitive. Every time you mention Zoom on this newsgroup God kills
a kitten and if you don't clap your hands, a fairy disappears. You unfeeling
male chauvinist pigs really make me hot!

Unknown Author.

Oh, hell - I didn't change my "accounts" page!

Old October 2nd 04, 04:52 AM
RobertR237

Dionysos wrote:
Barrel rolls all the way up!!! You KNOW Zoom was at the controls!!!!

Every time you mention Zoom on this newsgroup God kills a kitten.

Zoom, zoom, zoom, zoom, zooom, zoom, zoom, zoom,zoom, zoom.

One litter down!

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old October 2nd 04, 10:04 PM
RobertR237

(RobertR237) wrote:

Zoom, zoom, zoom, zoom, zooom, zoom, zoom, zoom,zoom, zoom.

One litter down!

Man, between you and those stupid Mazda commercials the animal
shelters must be emptying out!

Mark Hickey

That is NOTHING, just saw a copy of a French Car commercial that was so bad
(GOOD) that I almost died laughing. It is a commercial for some small car.
Starts with this cat walking by the car. The car opens the moon roof. The cat
being curious climbs to the top of the car and sticks it head down inside the
car. THe moon roof closes, the cats head drops inside, the remainder of the
cat slides off the car.

Think any car company could get away with that HERE? NEVER HAPPEN

Old October 2nd 04, 10:29 PM
Darrel Toepfer

RobertR237 wrote:

That is NOTHING, just saw a copy of a French Car commercial that was so bad
(GOOD) that I almost died laughing. It is a commercial for some small car.
Starts with this cat walking by the car. The car opens the moon roof. The cat
being curious climbs to the top of the car and sticks it head down inside the
car. THe moon roof closes, the cats head drops inside, the remainder of the
cat slides off the car.

You should see the woman putting groceries in her subcompact...