Region 5 W Chilhowee "split Regional" Labor Day Sept. 4, 5, 6, &Sept. 11, 12

Old August 17th 10, 02:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
chris

Default Region 5 W Chilhowee "split Regional" Labor Day Sept. 4, 5, 6, &Sept. 11, 12

Hey guys, remember: Region 5 West at Chilhowee "split Regional" on
Labor Day weekend Sept. 4, 5, 6, and then the following weekend Sept.
11 and 12.

You can fly a whole Regional without needing to take days off from
work !!

We hope this Regional will become a yearly tradition in the Southeast,
so come have fun and support Sarah's initiative. As usual, Sarah will
have nice evening events on both Saturdays. If you don't want to haul
your ship twice, you can keep it on the field during the week. Bring
your SPOT if you have one; we'll try and have real-time display for
the crew.

But Sarah needs to know how many will attend, to plan for towplanes,
etc... So, please register (on the SSA Website) if you think you will
join.

Note that there will be other flying activities during the first
weekend, but that we will have to give full priority to the Regional
activities (grid, tows, relight, finish, etc.).

Looking forward to seeing you guys again and sharing tales of the
summer. Since I won't be racing (volunteer CD), I may even prepare a
big pot of my signature "poulet basquaise" on Sunday, with brushettas,
etc., unless Sarah has already planned something for that evening...

See you all in a few weeks..
Francois
P.S. Forward this to whoever you think may be interested in joining
us. [posted on RAS by Chris]