Winter vario repair in the UK

Old June 27th 05, 02:17 PM
Ian Johnston

Default Winter vario repair in the UK

Hello Folks,

Any suggestions of a good person in the UK to repair my Winter
mechanical vario?

Ian
Old June 27th 05, 07:35 PM
John Ferguson

Mike Hutchinson was always the name I hard when this
question was asked. He did a Winter 57mm repair for
me but that was some time ago. Used to advertise in
S & G.

John

Old June 27th 05, 08:18 PM
Ian Johnston

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:35:16 UTC, John Ferguson
. co.uk wrote:

: Mike Hutchinson was always the name I hard when this
: question was asked. He did a Winter 57mm repair for
: me but that was some time ago. Used to advertise in
: S & G.

Old copy of S&G (there are only so many times I can read "Derek
Piggott takes a fresh look at winch launching in a series suitable for
both beginners and experienced pilots") duly dug out, Mike Hutchinson
duly phoned, vario duly booked in for a Good Hard Stare.

Many thanks,

Ian

Old July 8th 05, 09:21 AM

. co.uk wrote:

: Mike Hutchinson was always the name I hard when this
: question was asked. He did a Winter 57mm repair for
: me but that was some time ago. Used to advertise in
: S & G.

Old copy of S&G (there are only so many times I can read "Derek
Piggott takes a fresh look at winch launching in a series suitable for
both beginners and experienced pilots") duly dug out, Mike Hutchinson
duly phoned, vario duly booked in for a Good Hard Stare.

And duly arrived back in the post today, mended and resealed for a very
reasonable 35 quid including postage back to me.

Many thanks again for the suggestion,

Ian

Winter Mech Vario Bezel Mike Hostage Soaring 2 March 29th 05 05:42 AM
[For Sale] Winter Vario Ludovic Launer Soaring 0 March 21st 05 08:40 AM
Ball 100 Vario Repair? Bob Johnson Soaring 0 August 19th 04 03:27 PM
VARIO REPAIR Vorsanger1 Soaring 1 July 13th 04 06:38 PM
VARIO REPAIR Vorsanger1 Soaring 2 May 26th 04 12:19 PM