F-102... German Origin

Old February 14th 04, 04:51 PM
robert arndt

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message ...
"robert arndt" wrote in message
om...
http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/annex/an51.htm

... more "borrowed" German-tech courtesy of Dr. Alexander Lippisch.
From the Lippisch DM-1/P.13 we got the XF-92, F-102, F-106, and B-58.

Rob

On that basis the V-2 was built using borrowed US technology.

'Goddard was ahead of us all '
Werner Von Braun

Keith

Right... Germany got it's rocketry from Oberth, not Goddard:
http://www.oberth-museum.org/museum_e.htm

BTW, the Allies had no equivalent to the V-2 and most every other
German missile design.
Postwar it was German tech that made the US and USSR superpowers...
unless you still believe a lone bomber-dropped A-bomb could sustain
that status. As a matter of fact 85% of our current weapon systems are
derived from technology of the Second and Third Reichs.
Then there is also the space programs of the US and USSR
It is so unbelievable to read this nonsense about the "USA invented
everything" crap. If it wasn't for Germany and two World Wars (which
you guys hate so much) the US would just be some second-rate regional
power still playing games with Mexico and central America.
Get a clue.

Rob
Old February 14th 04, 05:00 PM
Kevin Brooks

"robert arndt" wrote in message
om...
"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

"robert arndt" wrote in message
om...
http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/annex/an51.htm

... more "borrowed" German-tech courtesy of Dr. Alexander Lippisch.
From the Lippisch DM-1/P.13 we got the XF-92, F-102, F-106, and B-58.

[...]

And if it were not for that second World War (which you apparently don't
hate in and of itself, instead just not particularly caring for the outcome)
we'd be goosestepping and sending our special students to the ovens instead
of special education classes in public schools. Thank goodness things did
not turn out as you would have hoped.

Brooks

Old February 14th 04, 05:02 PM
robert arndt

Stephen Harding wrote in message ...
In article (robert arndt) wrote:

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/annex/an51.htm

... more "borrowed" German-tech courtesy of Dr. Alexander Lippisch.
From the Lippisch DM-1/P.13 we got the XF-92, F-102, F-106, and B-58.

Did Gordon's "Bubble UFO" have any Third Reich origins?

You know what thieves those fellows from Alpha Centauri Gamma 5
can be!

Whooo, can those creatures drink!

SMH

What the hell does the S-30 UFO craft have to do with the Third Reich?
I simply answered the guy's question and provided a link.
If you want to get into a discusiion on terrestrial HUFOs vs EBE
UFOs... then bring it on tough guy.
The Germans had disc designs that the US, UK, Canada, and USSR got
their hands on. The latter 3 nations failed to develop them but there
is ample evidence that the US pursued the craft and constructed some
of them. If you take the time to study the propulsion system of the
suspected TR-3B ASTRA you would notice similarities with the Haunebu
Triebwerk, only the US craft utilizes a nuclear accelerator ring in
that craft. But of course the technology difference is 6 decades to
perfect.
IMO, ther are NO aliens, just USAF propaganda and conspiracy theorists
that are used to cover black projects originating in the Third Reich.

Rob
Old February 14th 04, 05:05 PM
Chad Irby

In article ,
(robert arndt) wrote:

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

'Goddard was ahead of us all '
Werner Von Braun

Right... Germany got it's rocketry from Oberth, not Goddard:
http://www.oberth-museum.org/museum_e.htm

....and Oberth got his from Goddard.

Oberth's first liquid rocket engine came about fifteen years after
Goddard's first patent for a liquid fueled rocket motor, and three years
after Goddard's first successful flight.

Gyroscopic control, steering through vanes in the exhaust, gimbaled
thrust... Goddard was there first, and Oberth and the rest of the
Germans followed in his footsteps some years later.

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.
Old February 14th 04, 05:18 PM
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
(robert arndt) wrote:

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message
"robert arndt" wrote in message
om...
http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/annex/an51.htm

... more "borrowed" German-tech courtesy of Dr. Alexander Lippisch.
From the Lippisch DM-1/P.13 we got the XF-92, F-102, F-106, and B-58.

Rob

On that basis the V-2 was built using borrowed US technology.

'Goddard was ahead of us all '
Werner Von Braun

Keith

Right... Germany got it's rocketry from Oberth, not Goddard:
http://www.oberth-museum.org/museum_e.htm

BTW, the Allies had no equivalent to the V-2 and most every other
German missile design.
Postwar it was German tech that made the US and USSR superpowers...
unless you still believe a lone bomber-dropped A-bomb could sustain
that status. As a matter of fact 85% of our current weapon systems are
derived from technology of the Second and Third Reichs.

Airplanes? no.

Micro electronics? no.

Radar? No.

Rocketry? See Robert Goddard -- Von Braun & Co. developed his concepts.
Atomic bombs? The stupid Hitler & Co. evicted their best theoretical
physicists (Einstein & Co.) to the US. Thank you!

Aerial refueling? no.

Satellites? Developed from Von Braun & Co.

Then there is also the space programs of the US and USSR
It is so unbelievable to read this nonsense about the "USA invented
everything" crap. If it wasn't for Germany and two World Wars (which
you guys hate so much) the US would just be some second-rate regional
power still playing games with Mexico and central America.
Get a clue.

It is fortunate that the Germans had such a bunch of lunatics for
leaders that they lost the wars they started. If they hadn't started the
wars, they MIGHT have been successful!
Old February 14th 04, 05:20 PM
Orval Fairbairn

(robert arndt) wrote:

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/annex/an51.htm

... more "borrowed" German-tech courtesy of Dr. Alexander Lippisch.
From the Lippisch DM-1/P.13 we got the XF-92, F-102, F-106, and B-58.

[...]

The blackest project of all the Third Reich projects was the ovens!
Old February 14th 04, 05:42 PM
Grantland

"Kevin Brooks" wrote:

And if it were not for that second World War (which you apparently don't
hate in and of itself, instead just not particularly caring for the outcome)
we'd be goosestepping and sending our special students to the ovens instead
of special education classes in public schools. Thank goodness things did
not turn out as you would have hoped.

Brooks

Still ****ed at having to take the short bus, eh? Get over it.

Grantland

Old February 14th 04, 11:32 PM
Keith Willshaw

"robert arndt" wrote in message
om...
"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

"robert arndt" wrote in message
om...
http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/annex/an51.htm

... more "borrowed" German-tech courtesy of Dr. Alexander Lippisch.
From the Lippisch DM-1/P.13 we got the XF-92, F-102, F-106, and B-58.

Rob

On that basis the V-2 was built using borrowed US technology.

'Goddard was ahead of us all '
Werner Von Braun

Keith

Right... Germany got it's rocketry from Oberth, not Goddard:
http://www.oberth-museum.org/museum_e.htm

BTW, the Allies had no equivalent to the V-2 and most every other
German missile design.

Absolutely correct.

We never were stupid enough to deploy a missile that killed
more of our own workers building it than the numbers of our
enemy that it managed kill when fired.

At no time did we warp our entire defnce industries producing a
weapon with no real military value that sucked up scarce
resources desperately needed for defense of the homeland.

It never occurred to us that a weapon which cost more per round
than the value of the damage it caused.

No we just developed the weapons that won the
war, not very imaginative perhaps but hey as a
strategy its effectiveness is demonstrated by the fact
that this conversation is in English.

Keith

Old February 14th 04, 11:54 PM
robert arndt

Name ONE thing Lippisch invented. The flying wing? Lilienthal developed them as
gliders in the 1800s. Oh gee, he's German too so that doesn't count. Actually
almost every one of the early glider designers, including the Wrights, made at
least one flying wing. Ailerons? Try Glenn Curtiss.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Dan,

Here's a whole bunch of things Lippisch pioneered:

http://www.lippischdesign.com/pages/collage.html

Only some ex-USAF clod would try to defame Dr. Alexander Lippisch.

Rob