Royal Aeronautical Society Heathrow Lectures '04-'05

Old August 11th 04, 06:11 PM
Spitfiremk9

Default Royal Aeronautical Society Heathrow Lectures '04-'05

The Royal Aeronautical Society Heathrow Lectures September 2004 till April 2005

Go to:-
http://www.geocities.com/spitfiremk9/RAeS.html
Old August 12th 04, 09:20 AM
David Wright

The Royal Aeronautical Society Heathrow Lectures September 2004 till April
2005

Go to:-
http://www.geocities.com/spitfiremk9/RAeS.html

Any chance of reorganising that page, so I can actually read it? Do I read
down and then across, or across and then down? V.v.complicated - not sure
what dates and headlines refer to what!!

D.

Old August 16th 04, 12:14 PM
Spitfiremk9

OK point taken.
I wanted to fit as much on the screen without too much scrolling down.
What style would you prefer ?

Old August 16th 04, 04:00 PM
Spitfiremk9

I think you'll find it OK now.

Are the fonts big enough for your screen ?

Old August 31st 04, 11:31 AM
Spitfiremk9

PLEASE NOTE THE TUESDAY 19TH OCTOBER LECTURE :-

'ROLLS-ROYCE TRENT 900'
Pushing the Thrust Boundary' is at Brunel University

Old January 7th 05, 05:46 PM
Merlin

*CHANGE OF LECTURE !

Please note that the lecture from easyJet has changed to:-

13th January*(Change of Lecture)

Sholto Douglas Lecture
'Heathrow Nostalgia'
Stories and Pictures of Aircraft & Air Traffic Control

by Pete Bish & Al Carter
It should be a good one for aviation enthusiasts !