A Real, Live Hallmark Xmas Ornament

Old April 19th 05, 11:54 PM

Old April 20th 05, 12:43 AM

Old April 20th 05, 01:30 AM

Nah, its love.

Matt Whiting wrote:

Jay Honeck wrote:

she has over $110k in debt. I have $0.

Holy crikey! Now *that* is true love...

;-)

Or, more likely, very bad judgment! :-)

Matt

Yes, but the love is causing bad judgment to be exercised.
Unfortunately, money problems is one of the leading causes of divorce.

Matt
Old April 20th 05, 02:34 AM
jeremiah johnson

Well, there's a house in there, so its not really *that* much debt. Two
cars, a house, half a dozen charge accounts... i've seen worse.

I'm 100% aware of the situation i'm getting into, i promise.

thanks for the concern, but i'm quite capable of making my own decisions.

jeremiah

Matt Whiting wrote:
jeremiah johnson wrote:

Nah, its love.

Old April 20th 05, 03:47 AM
Jay Honeck

thanks for the concern, but i'm quite capable of making my own decisions.

Hoo, boy. That ranks right up there with "Watch this!" as "famous last
words"...

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old April 20th 05, 04:45 AM
jeremiah johnson

Hahah, well I've made my fair share of bad moves in the past, but I'm
very sure that this is one of those decisions that I won't regret in the
future.

I'll be fine. Life has thrown me a lot of challenges. I've survived
cancer (testicular), a term in the US Air Force as explosives ordinance
disposal, two hospitalizing car crashes (both as a result of other
people's intoxication), a 65mph motorcycle wreck (mechanical failure, i
walked away), two toddlerettes, and an ex-wife (this one was genuinely
bad judgement, i'll admit)

I'll be fine. and if something does happen, i'm certain i'll be able to
handle it.

Old April 20th 05, 03:23 PM
Jay Honeck

I'll be fine. and if something does happen, i'm certain i'll be able to
handle it.

Good luck, Jeremiah. I hope you get your chance in the left seat someday...

I suspect that with your "can-do" attitude, it'll happen.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old April 20th 05, 04:35 PM
Dan Luke

"Highflyer" wrote:
Anyway, I chugged around the countryside at a leisurely 100 knots in luxury
in my elderly but roomy airplane, fondly referred to on the news groups as
"The Red Lady."

"Leisurely," hah!

Those of you who haven't been on board for one of Highflyer's 3-g pullouts in
the Stinson may be forgiven if you don't have an accurate picture of what he
means by "leisurely."

If anyone wants to join the crowd at Pinckneyville for the flyin please

drop
us an email at to let us know you are coming so we can be
sure not to run out of groceries. :-)

The coolest fly-in I've ever beer, er, been to. See you there next month,
John.
--
Dan
C-172RG at BFM

Old April 20th 05, 06:23 PM
W P Dixon

Jeremiah,

I know the pain of being broke and wanting to fly. IT CAN BE DONE! I
make 12000 a year, my wife about 24000 and I have started my sport pilot
training. I do not get to fly 2 or 3 times a week , and with the bad weather
we have had every weekend I have not gotten alot of time in for the last two
months! but you can do it!

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech ( med retired dreadfully!)

I'm a real PILOT! CFLav8r Piloting 45 April 26th 04 03:29 PM
God Honest Naval Aviation 2 July 24th 03 04:45 AM