HP-24 kit sailplane sale pricing

Old March 4th 16, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default HP-24 kit sailplane sale pricing

Hi RAS,

For the next two weeks, I am offering a discount on the basic HP-24 sailplane kit. Here's what you get and here's how it works:

* You get the basic HP-24 15-meter sailplane kit with all-carbon structure, 500 lb empty weight and 825 lb gross weight, retractable 500x5 undercarriage, full-span flaperons (-5 to +15), Schempp-hirth type airbrakes, nose-pivot canopy, automatically connecting controls, and pneumatic tailwheel.

* You buy your own canopy transparency and also wheel, tire, brake, and tow hitch.

* You lock in the sale price by sending us a check for a deposit of $5000.

* If we get 10 or more orders, the price is $24,995 and includes the winglet kit.

* If we get 4 to 9 orders, the price is $31,995

* If we get fewer than 4 orders in the sale period, we return all of the deposit checks and the deal is off.

This is probably the best deal on an HP-24 kit that you're likely to get without using a time machine.

The usual options are available but not included in the sale-price package:

* Front Electric Sustainer system with 5000 feet of reserve altitude or 60 statute miles of cruising distance.

* 18m tip extensions

* Winglets

* Tost CG hitch

* 3-channel pitot/static/TE probe

* 300lb water ballast provisions

Offer closes 6pm Pacific time 17 March 2016.

For more information about the HP-24, follow us on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/HP-24-Sailp...-200931354951/

The first HP-24 aircraft, Brad Hill's Tetra-15, has about 600 hours on it and has proven to be a sweet flying ship. The second example is about to go into flight test, and four others are currently under construction.

If you have any specific questions, you can email me bob at hpaircraft dawt com.

Thanks, Bob K.