[OT]: SpaceShipOne Pictures Uploaded

Old October 6th 04, 07:16 AM

Default [OT]: SpaceShipOne Pictures Uploaded

Hey everyone,

If anyone's interested, I've uploaded my pictures from both X-Prize flights.
Somehow, happily, I managed to make it out there for both launches. I even
captured the sonic boom of re-entry from the X2 flight, and uploaded it as
an mp3. Enjoy!

http://www.togo84.com/picturearchive...e_launches.htm

-Tony

Old October 6th 04, 04:05 PM
Jay Honeck

Thanks, Tony -- great pix.

I think it's safe to say that everyone on this group would have given their
eye-teeth to witness both launches.

You are a lucky dude!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old October 6th 04, 08:20 PM

Jay, you have no idea how lucky I feel to have been there. It was the
coolest thing in the world. I went to the first flight in June and was blown
away, but Monday's launch was even greater. I'm an aerospace engineering
student (second year at Cal Poly Pomona), and to see this kind of thing in
person just leaves me speechless. I've always loved aviation, but sine June
that love has turned into a passion. I can't describe it other than saying
that watching the video of the launches makes my eyes water, and just
thinking about the whole thing makes me smile and laugh.

I hope all who are reading this have that kind of a passion in your lives.

My life seems to have found purpose and direction.

-Tony
Student Pilot
39.1 Hours

"Jay Honeck" so eloquently stated...

Old October 6th 04, 11:24 PM
Jay Honeck

I hope all who are reading this have that kind of a passion in your lives.

My life seems to have found purpose and direction.

Many of us here feel the same way. Aviation *is* life.

Congratulations -- you have already succeeded beyond many peoples wildest
dreams!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old October 7th 04, 08:28 AM

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message ...
I hope all who are reading this have that kind of a passion in your

lives.

My life seems to have found purpose and direction.

Many of us here feel the same way. Aviation *is* life.

Congratulations -- you have already succeeded beyond many peoples wildest
dreams!

:-)

I sure hope so. I can't imagine living the rest of my life without that
feeling. I guess you've got to love aviation to be a part of it, which is
one of the things I love about this community.

Let the dream never die!

-Tony
Student Pilot
40.4 Hours