Zoom sues...again

Old April 27th 05, 01:00 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Zoom sues...again

Just to show that some things never change here's the latest, 2 former
advertizers that zoomed has filed against.I bet the same pattern has gone on
with these companies as happened to me and others.

First the ads don't producr results ,then you try to cancel your ads , zoom
keeps running them ,then bills you for the additional ads ,you send a registered
letter telling him to cease running ads ,zoom refuses the letters and continues
to run the ads, the bill increases then zoom files for collection or suit. In my
opinion this is what happened to these guys. Maybe I'll call them and see...
Yet jaun defends this guy Sheesh!!

Since this is all public record I can post it here.

*****The served:

Case: 2005CA-001449-0000-LK
Action: CONTRACT & INDEBTEDNESS
Filing Date: 04/15/2005

Parties
Plaintiff(s) Attorney
AERO NEWS NETWORK INC KUHN PHILLIP EDWARD

Defendant(s) Served Attorney
CONTROLVISION CORPORATION

Dockets
Date Action
04/15/2005 COMPLAINT FOR OPEN ACCOUNT
4/18/2005 AFFIDAVIT OF PLAINTIFF CLAIM
04/21/2005 LETTER FROM PHILLIP E KUHN
04/21/2005 SERVICE OF PROCESS SERVED-CONTROLVISION CORPORATION
BY SERV JOHN JAY HUMBARD

*****The unserved

Case Detail
Case: 2005CA-001448-0000-LK
Action: CONTRACT & INDEBTEDNESS
Filing Date: 04/15/2005

Parties
Plaintiff(s) Attorney
AERO NEWS NETWORK INC KUHN PHILLIP EDWARD

Defendant(s) Served Attorney
POWRACHUTE CORPORATION

Dockets
Date Action
04/15/2005 COMPLAINT FOR OPEN ACCOUNT
04/18/2005 AFFIDAVIT OF PLAINTIFF CLAIM
04/21/2005 LETTER DATED 4/20/05 FROM PHILLIP E KUHN PA RE FILING OF
DOCUMENTS
04/21/2005 SERVICE OF PROCESS UNSERVED/POWRACHUTE CORPORATION

If I were an advertizer with ANN I'd be nervous about ever stopping my ads or
starting to advertize in the first place, but that's just my opinion of course.

See ya

Chuck (sued by zoom once ,threatened to be sued by zoom many times) S RAH-14/1
ret

Old April 27th 05, 06:58 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
[...]

Date Action
04/15/2005 COMPLAINT FOR OPEN ACCOUNT
4/18/2005 AFFIDAVIT OF PLAINTIFF CLAIM
04/21/2005 LETTER FROM PHILLIP E KUHN
04/21/2005 SERVICE OF PROCESS SERVED-CONTROLVISION CORPORATION
BY SERV JOHN JAY HUMBARD

*****The unserved

Case Detail
Case: 2005CA-001448-0000-LK
Action: CONTRACT & INDEBTEDNESS
Filing Date: 04/15/2005

Parties
Plaintiff(s) Attorney
AERO NEWS NETWORK INC KUHN PHILLIP EDWARD

Defendant(s) Served Attorney
POWRACHUTE CORPORATION

Dockets
Date Action
04/15/2005 COMPLAINT FOR OPEN ACCOUNT
04/18/2005 AFFIDAVIT OF PLAINTIFF CLAIM
04/21/2005 LETTER DATED 4/20/05 FROM PHILLIP E KUHN PA RE FILING OF
DOCUMENTS
04/21/2005 SERVICE OF PROCESS UNSERVED/POWRACHUTE CORPORATION

If I were an advertizer with ANN I'd be nervous about ever stopping my ads or
starting to advertize in the first place, but that's just my opinion of course.

See ya

Chuck (sued by zoom once ,threatened to be sued by zoom many times) S RAH-14/1
ret

I would think the refused registered mail, if unopened after being
returned, would be a defense.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 27th 05, 10:58 PM
Matt Whiting

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Chuck (sued by zoom once ,threatened to be sued by zoom many times) S RAH-14/1
ret

Did the suit go anywhere?

Matt
Old April 28th 05, 12:58 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Matt Whiting says...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Chuck (sued by zoom once ,threatened to be sued by zoom many times) S RAH-14/1
ret

Did the suit go anywhere?

No it all was dropped when zoom found out we were going to fight it with Tony
Pucillo leading the charge. It was an attempt to silence his critics and it
backfired :-)

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old April 28th 05, 06:41 AM
Roger

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Chuck (sued by zoom once ,threatened to be sued by zoom many times) S RAH-14/1
ret

Did the suit go anywhere?

No it all was dropped when zoom found out we were going to fight it with Tony
Pucillo leading the charge. It was an attempt to silence his critics and it

Sure do miss Tony on here.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com
backfired :-)

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old April 28th 05, 11:37 AM
Matt Whiting

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Chuck (sued by zoom once ,threatened to be sued by zoom many times) S RAH-14/1
ret

Did the suit go anywhere?

No it all was dropped when zoom found out we were going to fight it with Tony
Pucillo leading the charge. It was an attempt to silence his critics and it

Sure do miss Tony on here.

I don't know Tony (or didn't know him if he's deceases), who is he?

Matt
Old April 28th 05, 11:38 AM
Matt Whiting

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Chuck (sued by zoom once ,threatened to be sued by zoom many times) S RAH-14/1
ret

Did the suit go anywhere?

No it all was dropped when zoom found out we were going to fight it with Tony
Pucillo leading the charge. It was an attempt to silence his critics and it

Sure do miss Tony on here.

I don't know Tony (or didn't know him if he's deceased), who is he?

Matt
Old April 28th 05, 12:27 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Roger says...

No it all was dropped when zoom found out we were going to fight it with Tony
Pucillo leading the charge. It was an attempt to silence his critics and it

Sure do miss Tony on here.

Me too! I catch myself wanting to call him and get some advice only to remember
he's gone...but certainly not forgotten. I would have loved to watch Tony
question zoom on the stand about zooms so called credentials .I think zooms
greatest fear was to have to testify under oath with Tony asking the questions.

I'm hoping that at some point he'll have to testify in the SnF lawsuit and if
that happens I'll fly to FL to be in the audience. He claims his credibility was
hurt because of the SnF ban and it will be easy to blow the credibility
argument right out of the water.SnF has a lot of Tony's data including the over
100 questions concerning his truthfullness.Questions like "did you actually fly
food missions in Etheopia"? " do you really have a son?" etc. I'd love to get it
all on the record to go along with his phony Doctor story and his losing his
medical story.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old April 28th 05, 12:58 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Matt Whiting says...

Sure do miss Tony on here.

I don't know Tony (or didn't know him if he's deceased), who is he?

He died a couple years ago and was a frequent participant of RAH. Tony was a
brilliant lawyer who was not only good but had a conscience and a firm belief in
right and wrong.

Tony used to be a subscriber of zooms magazine US Aviator and believed that zoom
was really the crusader for aviation that he portrayed himself to be. During one
of zoom wars between zoom myself and others Tony e mailed me and said he wasn't
taking sides but that he was interested in more facts and any proof I had to
back up my claims. I sent Tont a slew of correspondence between zoom and myself
backing up what I was saying . Zoom on the other hand provided Tony with nothing
in the way of proof.

About that time zooms magazine was going nipples up and a lot of subscribers got
screwed over with their subscriptions.One subscriber critized zoom for throwing
a party at SnF when he couldn't provide subscribers with a magazine or refunds.
Needless to say zoom chewed him out in a private e mail with threats of a
lawsuit and a demand for an apology. The guy got scared and posted an apology
under duress.

Tony then posted that the guy didn't have to apologize for anything and then
Tony recieved a private e mail with much of the same stuff.The best part was
that zoom didn't know Tony was an attorney .Tony proceded to explain to zoom the
real facts of the law and that put Tony on our side of the fence as far as zoom
was concerned.

Tony was collecting info on zoom concerning his running ads and billing
companies , zooms threats to people,zooms filing Police reports against former
employees etc etc.That's how I got involved, zoom ran ads I didn't authorize
then he billed me and turned me over to a collection agency. That happened over
10 years ago and the 2 recent lawsuits I posted show that he's still doing it.

It all gets more involved and there is a lot nore but suffice it to say Tony was
the most principled guy I ever knew and he did a lot for a lot of us here on RAH
and all for free.

zoom quit posting on RAH because he couldn't control the content like he did
with his magazine and was being exposed for the phony he was . Now zoom has his
toady jaun taking his side using the same tactics he used to use.

Tony was a hell of a guy and is greatly missed. I'd love to play "Hotel
California" with him one more time... Check out the Pickneyville photos on John
Ousterhaus's site to see pics of Tony.
See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old April 28th 05, 01:11 PM
Corky Scott

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:38:21 GMT, Matt Whiting
wrote:

I don't know Tony (or didn't know him if he's deceased), who is he?

"He" is Tony Pucillo, one of the few lawyers with heart. He died
unexpectedly a few years ago.

Tony investigated Jim Campbell when he exploded on the RAH scene and
discovered that Jim was doing things that he felt were illegal with
his bullying tactics and that he was using his position as "publisher"
of his magazine to extort money from kitplane companies.

It's a long and very sordid story that is recounted in fine detail at
the following website: http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom.html

Be advised, it will take a long time to read through it but it is
important information if you wish to understand who Campbell is and
why he generates such vitriolic reactions from so many people.

Corky Scott

Zoom did it!! Dionysos Home Built 48 October 5th 04 08:57 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
Navy sues to get return of F3A-1 wreck Mike Weeks Military Aviation 18 March 30th 04 08:30 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM