15M EU championship

Old July 21st 05, 08:47 PM
Howard Banks

Default 15M EU championship

Old as in France and Germany, as in hide-bound. New
as in new entrants to EU, full of vim and vigour.
Retract on tow is normal enough, but not at approx
18 inches off the ground, at least not in my book.
banks

Old July 21st 05, 09:10 PM
Udo Rumpf

It is the Old Europe that made the new Europe possible.
It is and was the New Europe that wanted to get into the old Europe.
The New and old is not that different. Just maybe the old is a bit wiser.
Also it is a gimmick to divide people, nothing new here where that came
from.
Regards from parts of the New world with Old Worlds sensability.
Udo

Old July 22nd 05, 06:32 PM

New and old? Where there any other countries added to the Old Continent
and I might not be aware of? Isn't that the case that Germany was
bordering Poland for what? Over 11 centuries? Or isn't that the case
that Germany was bordering France for how long now ? Bit over 1100
years ? And yes, it is a gimmick to divide people but....besides seeing
political changes, simply because someone is getting wiser or not , it
is still the Old Europe...but some pretend it is in a different wrap.
In addition, this is supposed to be a soaring site, not a political
one. There should not be politics in our sport. You guys want to take
on divisions, political systems, etc. do something else. You can take
on fishing, there seems to be a lot of politics involved.