Israel Bombs Syrian Camp

Old October 8th 03, 11:16 PM
Tom Cooper

According to this splendid logic of yours (and I guess Robert will break in
tears agreeing with you the whole day and night if needed), Chad, there
should be no terrorist attacks against Israel already since the Beiruth
strike, in 1969, or even earlier strikes against Jordan. At the time the
Israel was also "showing it" to all the Arabs and all the terrorists that
they "can't escape". (The "long arm of") Israel has also "shown it" to the
terrorists in 1976, and then in 1982, and without respite ever since.

Hm, "strangely", somehow the tempo of terrorist attacks on Israel in the
last 30 years is actually increasing: while the attacks were sporadic -
measured on what is going on in the last three years - through the 1970s and
1980s, and even the first Intifada lasted "only" two years, you now have a
permanent engagement with Hizbollah and Hamas practically ever since 1982,
and the newest Intifada is already three years long.

Man, you guys must feel "confirmed by the history" beyond any doubts now...
no wonder Robert instructs me to "read history books"....

Oh, interesting were also your "1st Class" explanation about my "critique",
and then that comparission between the al-Qaida and the Palestinian
terrorists.

I must say I'm almost lacking words of response to these "powerful"
arguments: I find it amazing that it is a confirmation that I'm a
terrorist-supporter if I conclude something else but you, because this is
"critique", and critique is a crime and means support for terrorists?

I guess, as next I'll be declared for a Nazi...

That's is not funny any mo it is silly.

Tom Cooper
Co-Author:
Iran-Iraq War in the Air, 1980-1988:
http://www.acig.org/pg1/content.php
and,
Iranian F-4 Phantom II Units in Combat:
http://www.osprey-publishing.co.uk/t...hp/title=S6585

Old October 9th 03, 12:52 AM
Chad Irby

In article ,
"Tom Cooper" wrote:

According to this splendid logic of yours (and I guess Robert will break in
tears agreeing with you the whole day and night if needed), Chad, there
should be no terrorist attacks against Israel already since the Beiruth
strike, in 1969, or even earlier strikes against Jordan. At the time the
Israel was also "showing it" to all the Arabs and all the terrorists that
they "can't escape". (The "long arm of") Israel has also "shown it" to the
terrorists in 1976, and then in 1982, and without respite ever since.

....and taken huge breaks in between, when people like yourself convinced
tham that negotiation with people who prefer genocide is a Good Idea.

Hm, "strangely", somehow the tempo of terrorist attacks on Israel in the
last 30 years is actually increasing:

"Strangely," in the times when they stopped following up aggressively
and started negotiating with people who want to murder all of them.

What part of this do you not understand?

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.
Old October 9th 03, 01:03 AM
Tom Cooper

"Chad Irby" wrote in message
In article ,
"Tom Cooper" wrote:

According to this splendid logic of yours (and I guess Robert will break

in
tears agreeing with you the whole day and night if needed), Chad, there
should be no terrorist attacks against Israel already since the Beiruth
strike, in 1969, or even earlier strikes against Jordan. At the time the
Israel was also "showing it" to all the Arabs and all the terrorists

that
they "can't escape". (The "long arm of") Israel has also "shown it" to

the
terrorists in 1976, and then in 1982, and without respite ever since.

...and taken huge breaks in between, when people like yourself convinced
tham that negotiation with people who prefer genocide is a Good Idea.

Oh, so: now it was me who is convincing Arabs that they should terrorize
Israel?

Buhuahahahaha!!!!

Hm, "strangely", somehow the tempo of terrorist attacks on Israel in the
last 30 years is actually increasing:

"Strangely," in the times when they stopped following up aggressively
and started negotiating with people who want to murder all of them.

What part of this do you not understand?

Have they ever stopped attacking Israel? There was no peace even in the few
years after that agreement in 1992...

I have just explained you this in the previous post: perhaps a re-read
wouldn't hurt....

Tom Cooper
Co-Author:
Iran-Iraq War in the Air, 1980-1988:
http://www.acig.org/pg1/content.php
and,
Iranian F-4 Phantom II Units in Combat:
http://www.osprey-publishing.co.uk/t...hp/title=S6585

Impact of Eurofighters in the Middle East Quant Military Aviation 164 October 4th 03 04:33 PM
Israeli Air Force to lose Middle East Air Superiority Capability to the Saudis in the near future Jack White Military Aviation 71 September 21st 03 02:58 PM
#1 Jet of World War II Christopher Military Aviation 203 September 1st 03 03:04 AM
good book about prisoners of war Jim Atkins Military Aviation 16 August 1st 03 10:18 AM