Bush on WMD: None so blind as those who would not see

Old February 9th 04, 09:52 PM
George Z. Bush

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message
m...
"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

Fred the Red Shirt wrote:
"George Z. Bush" wrote in message
"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message
om...

NATO airstrikes in Bosnia were reported on Nightline, Sept 12,1995:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ai...num=1&filter=0

And here's the cruz of what is applicable from the above link:

"The United States and its NATO allies formally agreed to give the United
Nations
military plans for enforcing a no-fly zone over Bosnia that includes

shooting
down Serbian warplanes."

Wrong. Those words do not appear in that article at all.

Here's an exerpt:

September 12, 1995

DAVE MARASH, ABC News: "Neither in sorrow nor in anger,
American pilots and their vast military support network
have taken up the task of bombing Serb separatist military
positions in Bosnia. Most of them launch from the vast
Aviano NATO air base north of Venice. This is their view of
what they're doing. While ground crews scramble at the 510th
Fighter Squadron, the self-named Bosnia Buzzards, lead man
``Psycho'' is briefing his wingman, ``Doc.''

Possibly the link was wrong.

I provided three links in .

You miatributed text to the third which I thin you extracted from the
second.

But what you provided also indicated a 1995
starting date, not 1992.

So does the text I wrote prefacing the link.

I think I'll rest my case right there. I still say that the starting date of

any
meaningful intervention in Bosnia by the US occurred during Clinton's first

term
of office.

Had you read my earlier articles you wold realize that I already came
agreed on that point. However, the December 1995 date refers to the
deployment of NATO ground forces, which occurred after the conflict
had essentially been ended by the earlier air campaign. Both the air
campaign and the subsequent ground troop deployment was, as you noted,
during the Clinton Administration. IMHO, he did well in the Balkans.

Fred, you're absolutely right. Whoever said it started in '92 was thinking air
war, and I was thinking ground war, so let's walk away from it while everybody's
right.

Have a good one.

George Z.

Old February 10th 04, 03:32 AM
Fred the Red Shirt

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message ...
"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message

Fred, you're absolutely right. Whoever said it started in '92 was thinking air
war, and I was thinking ground war, so let's walk away from it while everybody's
right.

All's well as ends well.

--

FF

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Bush shot JFK over what he did to Barbara Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Home Built 2 August 30th 04 03:28 AM
"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Aerobatics 0 August 28th 04 11:28 AM