FS: Glasflugel 304CZ/17 (Arizona, USA)

Old August 28th 05, 03:27 AM
Ted Wagner

Default FS: Glasflugel 304CZ/17 (Arizona, USA)

Details he http://www.asa-soaring.org/documents/304CZ_N304AM.pdf

$1,000,000 obo

(come on you scammers, take your best shot)

-ted/2NO

Old August 28th 05, 03:50 PM
Ted Wagner

This is detailed in the PDF document, but the glider is having some
maintenance, minor repairs, and an annual inspection done next month in
Moriarty. Depending on the bill, some market research, and the desired
instrument configuration (the Cambridge 302 is negotiable), the asking price
will fall between $54 and $60k.

If someone wants to grab it before it goes to Moriarty, they can do so for
$53k, without the 302.

-ted/2NO

news:1125196034.ff37ba5280dcc16dcec185d94e87ca59@t eranews...

Old August 30th 05, 09:09 PM
Jack

I'd heard of the $64.00 LS-4... I think you went the wrong way if you
really want to sell it...8^)... The Million-Dollar 304... hehe

Does this mean I might get a couple hundred large for my PIK?

Jack Womack

Old August 31st 05, 04:35 AM
Tim Ward

"Jack" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'd heard of the $64.00 LS-4... I think you went the wrong way if you
really want to sell it...8^)... The Million-Dollar 304... hehe

Does this mean I might get a couple hundred large for my PIK?

Jack Womack

Hey, I just got a tax bill for my 1-26 that valued it at $80,000. I offered
to sell them it at that price, but they didn't take me up on it.

Tim Ward