Bush on WMD: None so blind as those who would not see

Old February 3rd 04, 06:30 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

Not hardly. He was relying on the same faulty intelligence data that was

given
to his successor. The only difference between the two of them is that he

chose
not to launch a full scale war over what he thought was an accurate

assessment
of the situation.

So George Bush wasn't lying about WMD either?

Old February 3rd 04, 03:10 PM
George Z. Bush

Chris wrote:
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Chris" wrote in message
m...

Yes and Dumbya fell for it

So it's Clinton's fault?

I hope Dumbya says that in one of the debates. Game -Set-Match

He just might. Can you remember when he last accepted responsibility for
anything?

Old February 4th 04, 02:36 AM
Dick Locke

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 01:55:07 GMT, "mondaymorning"
wrote:

As I remember, Everyone thought there were WMD's. If anyone lied it was
Sadam

Did Saddam claim to have WMD's past, say 1998? I don't recall that,
but if the answer is yes, how about a cite?

Old February 4th 04, 01:14 PM
George Z. Bush

"Kal Alexander" wrote in message
nobody wrote:
mondaymorning wrote:
As I remember, Everyone thought there were WMD's. If anyone lied it
was Sadam.

Remember why the USA started to isult its allies ? Why do you think

(SNIP remaining democrappy propaganda)

I think she meant before the demorats got mad about Bush
kicking Gore's lying ass and decided that attacking
Bush was more important than stopping mass murder,
rape, etc.

When did we adopt stopping mass murder and rape as a national policy? Seems to
me that Clinton took a lot of heat for involving us in what used to be called
Yugoslavia, when the Serbs decided that killing their Muslim neighbors and
raping their womenfolk would be good sport. AIR, the only Repug who thought we
ought to be doing something about it at the time was Bob Dole, and he had
precious little support from his own party in his views.

George Z.

Old February 4th 04, 07:51 PM
Fred the Red Shirt

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message ...

When did we adopt stopping mass murder and rape as a national policy? Seems to
me that Clinton took a lot of heat for involving us in what used to be called
Yugoslavia, when the Serbs decided that killing their Muslim neighbors and
raping their womenfolk would be good sport. AIR, the only Repug who thought we
ought to be doing something about it at the time was Bob Dole, and he had
precious little support from his own party in his views.

Perhaps you do not remember the highly successful American intervention
in Bosnia under Geroge H. Bush.

--

FF
Old February 4th 04, 08:18 PM
Johnny Bravo

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 22:27:53 -0500, nobody wrote:

mondaymorning wrote:
As I remember, Everyone thought there were WMD's. If anyone lied it was
Sadam.

Remember why the USA started to isult its allies ? Why do you think "french
fries" were outlawed in the states,

Outlawed? Feel free to support that statement.

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft
Old February 5th 04, 12:37 AM
George Z. Bush

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message
om...
"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

When did we adopt stopping mass murder and rape as a national policy? Seems

me that Clinton took a lot of heat for involving us in what used to be

called
Yugoslavia, when the Serbs decided that killing their Muslim neighbors and
raping their womenfolk would be good sport. AIR, the only Repug who thought

we
ought to be doing something about it at the time was Bob Dole, and he had
precious little support from his own party in his views.

Perhaps you do not remember the highly successful American intervention
in Bosnia under Geroge H. Bush.

I'm afraid that I don't. But then, neither do you. Our intervention in Bosnia
took place in early December of 1995. Do you recall who was our President back
then?

Perhaps you confused it with the Gulf War, when Sadaam invaded Kuwait and we
were afraid he was going to keep on going into the rest of Saudi Arabia. Apart
from the fairy tales we were sold about pre-natal babies being evicted from
their incubators, or whatever they call those things, that one was pretty much
all about oil, and that was the one that George H. W. Bush started but didn't
quite finish.

George Z.

Old February 5th 04, 03:17 AM

In rec.food.cooking Mike Dargan wrote:
Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"james_anatidae" wrote in message

All right, simple question. Can you really say you're better off than you
were four years ago?

Let's see, four years ago the economy was slowing, today the economy is
growing. Yup, looks like we can really say we're better off today than we
were four years ago.

During the Bush Boom, the economy has managed to lose 3 million jobs.

And add roughly around $22,000 worth of federal debt onto every person in this country. The
economy may be on a rebound, but as Bush's supporters said of Clinton when Bush ran against
Gore, the president has nothing to do with the economy.

Old February 5th 04, 03:21 AM

In rec.food.cooking john wrote:

Let's also blame Clinton for the missing WMD in Iraq.

Too bad Bush didn't make a complete list of all the bad things he
inherited from Clinton when he took office. then he could have warned
the public.

The Repugs are just two-faced hypocrites. They love to blame Clinton for a recession that
started when Bush talked down the economy. Despite their desire to bash Clinton for Bush's
receission, they claim that Clinton had nothing to do with the eight years of record-setting
prosperity we had in this country and the best managed federal budget since WW II, but when
Bush plunders the economy, sits by and watches millions of jobs go away and be replaced with a
comparatively few low-paying jobs, that's okay because it is Clinton's fault.
Old February 5th 04, 03:22 AM

In rec.food.cooking Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

"john" wrote in message

Oh yeah, blame Clinton.

Let's also blame Clinton for the missing WMD in Iraq.

Well, Clinton did declare Iraq had WMD. Was he lying?

No, and at the time, Saddam might very well have had WMD.
Besides, Clinton did not use that as justification for a unilateral war.

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Bush shot JFK over what he did to Barbara Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Home Built 2 August 30th 04 03:28 AM
"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Aerobatics 0 August 28th 04 11:28 AM