The F16 is a crap plane . . .

Old June 21st 04, 03:03 PM
Flubke

Give a Mirage in the same air as me and let's find out. No AAM's, just guns.

"Ted Harvard" schreef in bericht
om...
I think it will lose any fight against a French Mirage, because the
French planes are much superior.

Old June 21st 04, 04:24 PM
Nemo l'Ancien

The French have no convictions, and that's the problem=20

=20

Pas d'accord...Nos convictions sont celle d'une soci=E9t=E9 pluraliste et=
=20
multi-culturelle ce qui n'est pas le cas de votre soci=E9t=E9 pronant la =

sup=E9riorit=E9 des WASP sur le monde...
Old June 21st 04, 06:57 PM
ArVa

"Emmanuel Gustin" a écrit dans le message de

The white flag is their national ensign.

Not since 1789. Well, with an exception during the restoration
of 1815-1830.

:-))) Excellent!

Regards,
ArVa

Old June 21st 04, 07:03 PM
ArVa

"Nemo l'Ancien" a écrit dans le message de

The French have no convictions, and that's the problem

Pas d'accord...Nos convictions sont celle d'une société pluraliste et
multi-culturelle ce qui n'est pas le cas de votre société pronant la
supériorité des WASP sur le monde...

Faudrait peut-être voir à ne pas exagérer non plus, on peut dire beaucoup de
choses des Etats-Unis mais certainement pas ça. Malgré certaines
défaillances, des ratés et une histoire douloureuse encore assez récente,
les USA auraient sans doute quelques leçons à nous donner en termes de
pluralité, de multiculturalisme et plus généralement d'intégration sociale.
Il ne suffit pas d'avoir des convictions, encore faut-il les réaliser...

Cdt,
ArVa

Old June 21st 04, 07:52 PM
Drewe Manton

"Thomas J. Paladino Jr." wrote in
:

The French have no convictions, and that's the problem

They have conviction in spades, it just doesn't coincide with yours,or
ours, and that's what really annoys you. I never, ever thought I'd see
the day where I defend the French (I'm British for god's sake!), but it's
laughable how it really winds people up that they stood by their
convictions (and so far, have yet to be proved wrong in those convictions
as far as I can see - we had a great plan to win the war, pity we never
considered fighting the peace). At this point I'd rather have Chiraq as
PM than Tony B Liar. But I sense this is an argument that will go round
in circles as you remain firm in your own narcissistic national self
image that the French did what they did simply to annoy the US.

--
Regards
Drewe
Old June 21st 04, 10:18 PM
Ragnar

"Drewe Manton" wrote in message
. 4...
"Thomas J. Paladino Jr." wrote in
:

The French have no convictions, and that's the problem

They have conviction in spades, it just doesn't coincide with yours,or
ours, and that's what really annoys you. I never, ever thought I'd see
the day where I defend the French (I'm British for god's sake!), but it's
laughable how it really winds people up that they stood by their
convictions (and so far, have yet to be proved wrong in those convictions
as far as I can see - we had a great plan to win the war, pity we never
considered fighting the peace).

Which convictions are those? The ones that Iraq paid them to have?

Old June 22nd 04, 07:24 AM
Grantland

Tank Fixer wrote:

I have no doubt whatsoever that they'd fight. They'd just fight based on
*their* conviction, not ours. Goddamn them for having conviction and not
just following like lemmings. I mean, how dare they?!?!? Must make 'em
all cowards, right?
Sigh.

Get back to us when they get some convictions then.
So far they have shown they are only interested in thier kickbacks.

Hey ****TARD: They have millions of domestic Muslims and closely
border half the entirety of Islam. They are NOT INTERESTED in the
"Clash of Civilizations"/ Global Jihad that the little traitor Jewboy
NeoCONS are thrusting along with little addled DubDub the Moron.
Stirring up a hornets nest for what? - half arsed LIES! You ****ing
cretinous ****-eating ****WIPE! *That* is their conviction.

Grantland
Old June 22nd 04, 11:49 AM
Drewe Manton

Tank Fixer wrote in
k.net:

Actually it's rather admirable how they have remained firm to the
convictions Sadam paid them to have.

I figured after he was captured they would find a client able to keep
making payments.

Ahh right. So you're sore that France tried to take care of business
*before* invading the country, and that we only tried to take care of
business *after* invading the country. . . all makes sense now.
Oh. . never mind. Pointless exercises like this thread has become become
to wearying too quickly (That's your cue to say I'm running away from an
argument I can't win or something myopically similar)