Questions for the group

Old October 1st 10, 08:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Questions for the group

On Oct 1, 9:53*am, Frank Stutzman wrote:
Mark wrote:
I suppose if one knew they were going to be using a grass
strip ahead of time, you could get the right plane to
match the mission.

As I have the strip, I'm the angle I'm trying to work is to
get a second plane more suited for the strip. *The family financial
officer is a little cool on this idea. *Don't know why- makes perfect
sense to me ;-)

It would be better to get 2 more planes. With 3 planes
you could have a LD cruiser, a high performance STOL,
and a disposeable plane for fun. Now the family can have
peace of mind and versatility. (yeah right)

Here's an all-time favorite with tundra tires, and, it's
disposable too. This guy sinks his Highlander in the
lake, then goes and gets another one.

http://justaircraft.com/e107_plugins...bum=8&image=64

Well, it would be nice to have a hangar connected to
your residence. Especially with it being rent free.

Well, there are no hangars on my strip and it is unlikely that
there ever will be. *The strip is for my (and the the various neighbors)
vacation homes. *A hangar built in a feasible location would block
the view from the homes.

You can fold up the Highlander and put it in your garage.

---
Mark

--
Frank Stutzman