Multiplayer Co-pilot FS9

Old June 26th 04, 10:47 AM
Scet

Default Multiplayer Co-pilot FS9

I think it would be cool to be able to link up FS9 with a mate and "share
the same aircraft" so to speak. Have the ability to both be able to control
the aircraft and its systems. Doing a flight in one of the heavies and
having a co-pilot there as a resource to set radios, lower/raise the gear
and flaps would be cool I think.

It would also be advantageous if one wanted to teach another a procedure, or
just to fly in general. I know gunship 2000 has the ability to have a pilot
and gunner and the same is true of IL2.

How hard would it be to implement in the existing sim? Would an add on do
the job or would it need to be written into the original program so to
speak.

Anyone know?

Scet

Old June 27th 04, 05:08 AM
SORSRR

I see that it is available in MSN. I posted my MSN address earlier,
and Rick? picked it up. He was the only one and he is never on line,
or he blocked me. Sooo, I still don't know if it works through MSN.
All I know is there is an option to share through MSN and I have no
idea what happens?

Steve

Old June 27th 04, 10:49 AM
Bryan

"Scet" wrote in message
I think it would be cool to be able to link up FS9 with a mate and "share
the same aircraft" so to speak. Have the ability to both be able to

control
the aircraft and its systems. Doing a flight in one of the heavies and
having a co-pilot there as a resource to set radios, lower/raise the gear
and flaps would be cool I think.

Doesn't FS9 have this capability via the Flight Instructor? I have never
tried it,but I think it lets someone log into your sim and fly with you and
operate controls etc.I believe that you host and then the "instructor" logs
into your IP.If you had teamspeak operating,this might be pretty
cool................

Old June 28th 04, 08:18 AM
Scet

"
Doesn't FS9 have this capability via the Flight Instructor? I have never
tried it,but I think it lets someone log into your sim and fly with you

and
operate controls etc.I believe that you host and then the "instructor"

logs
into your IP.If you had teamspeak operating,this might be pretty

From what I can gather, the flight instructor only allows you to interact
via an interface and you don't have the ability to see the cockpit or are
able to take over control.
Or am I missing something...?

Scet