Combination of Iranian Mig-31BMs with F-14 Tomcats

Old July 20th 07, 10:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Amir - Iranian F-4 pilot

Default Combination of Iranian Mig-31BMs with F-14 Tomcats

Combination of Iranian Mig-31BMs with F-14 Tomcats
as you know Iran has recently received new Mig-31BMs,and at the
peresent time IRIAF has combined its F-14s with Mig-31BMs for the role
of air interception.
Since these two aircrafts are the most powerfull interceptors
worldwide, so it can make Iran one of the most interception powers in
the middleast and even world, don't forget that AN/AWG-9 and Zaslon
radars with phoenix and Amouse misilles can hunt any bird in the sky,
isn't this a new threat to US in Persian gulf, can US F-18 Hornets
answer this threat with its AIM-120s? I don't think so...
What do you think?

Old July 20th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
TJ

On 20 Jul, 10:33, Amir - Iranian F-4 pilot
wrote:
Combination of Iranian Mig-31BMs with F-14 Tomcats
as you know Iran has recently received new Mig-31BMs,and at the
peresent time IRIAF has combined its F-14s with Mig-31BMs for the role
of air interception.
Since these two aircrafts are the most powerfull interceptors
worldwide, so it can make Iran one of the most interception powers in
the middleast and even world, don't forget that AN/AWG-9 and Zaslon
radars with phoenix and Amouse misilles can hunt any bird in the sky,
isn't this a new threat to US in Persian gulf, can US F-18 Hornets
answer this threat with its AIM-120s? I don't think so...
What do you think?

Iran has not received any MiG-31s. Forget the hype. It was the same as
the claims of Iranian operation of S-300s and Tu-22Ms. Russia has to
abide by the arms register. Such a sale will be announced by the
exporters. This was the same with the SA-15 and Su-25s that Iran
purchased. To suggest that there is now an Iranian fully operation
MiG-31 Squadron as we speak is pure fantasy.

Old July 20th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
TV

This was the same with the SA-15 and Su-25s that Iran
purchased. To suggest that there is now an Iranian fully operation
MiG-31 Squadron as we speak is pure fantasy.

Even if it did, a few Raptors would end that party pretty quickly!

TV

Old July 20th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Harry Andreas

In article .com, Amir -
Iranian F-4 pilot wrote:

Combination of Iranian Mig-31BMs with F-14 Tomcats
as you know Iran has recently received new Mig-31BMs,and at the
peresent time IRIAF has combined its F-14s with Mig-31BMs for the role
of air interception.
Since these two aircrafts are the most powerfull interceptors
worldwide, so it can make Iran one of the most interception powers in
the middleast and even world, don't forget that AN/AWG-9 and Zaslon
radars with phoenix and Amouse misilles can hunt any bird in the sky,
isn't this a new threat to US in Persian gulf, can US F-18 Hornets
answer this threat with its AIM-120s? I don't think so...
What do you think?

I think Shahrazad has been reading to you from the Hezar-afsana.

Get back to reality.

--
Harry Andreas
Engineering raconteur
Old July 21st 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Amir - Iranian F-4 pilot

wrote:

[...]

yes,Iran has received Mig-31Bm, but you are unconscious of it, I have
its photos, and also Iran has S-300 pmu that isn't new, we have them,
Iran has about 40 Mig-31BM,

Old July 21st 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Amir - Iranian F-4 pilot

On Jul 20, 11:12 pm, "TV" wrote:
This was the same with the SA-15 and Su-25s that Iran
purchased. To suggest that there is now an Iranian fully operation
MiG-31 Squadron as we speak is pure fantasy.

Even if it did, a few Raptors would end that party pretty quickly!

TV

Raptors can't do anything againt Iranian Mig-31BMs ,because its zaslon
radar can easily detect the stealth birds,even Raptors, and further
Mig-31 can fly with 3mach speed which any aircraft can catch up with it

Old July 22nd 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

On Jul 21, 3:28 pm, Amir - Iranian F-4 pilot
wrote:
On Jul 20, 11:12 pm, "TV" wrote:

This was the same with the SA-15 and Su-25s that Iran
purchased. To suggest that there is now an Iranian fully operation
MiG-31 Squadron as we speak is pure fantasy.

Even if it did, a few Raptors would end that party pretty quickly!

TV

Raptors can't do anything againt Iranian Mig-31BMs ,because its zaslon
radar can easily detect the stealth birds,even Raptors, and further
Mig-31 can fly with 3mach speed which any aircraft can catch up with it

HEY F-4 PILOT.....YOU REALLY SHOULD NOT DWELL IN THOSE POPPY FIELDS
TOO LONG. SEE WHAT IT HAS DONE TO YOU? WELL,MAYBE YOU CAN'T.....
FLY MACH 3?......AND MELT!!

Old July 22nd 07, 08:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
TJ

wrote:

[...]

Iran has about 40 Mig-31BM,- Hide quoted text -

You have photos of Iranian Air Force MiG-31BMs? Do you know how much
money you can make from aircraft enthusiast aviation magazines with
those?

Here is a link to help start you negotiations

http://www.mediauk.com/magazines/342...forces-monthly

Will you be providing those images as evidence?

Hmmm photographs a bit like the infamous fake Iranian Tu-22M Backfire
a few years ago? Done in photoshop with someone changing the red stars
for Iranian Air Force roundels.

40 you say? Stop living in a fantasy world.

Old July 23rd 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Harry Andreas

In article m, TJ
wrote:

[...]

Never. If he does it will be the Gulag for him.
Iranian government paranoia is infamous.

--
Harry Andreas
Engineering raconteur
Old July 23rd 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Glenn Dowdy[_2_]

"Amir - Iranian F-4 pilot" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 20, 11:12 pm, "TV" wrote:
This was the same with the SA-15 and Su-25s that Iran
purchased. To suggest that there is now an Iranian fully operation
MiG-31 Squadron as we speak is pure fantasy.

Even if it did, a few Raptors would end that party pretty quickly!

TV

Raptors can't do anything againt Iranian Mig-31BMs ,because its zaslon
radar can easily detect the stealth birds,even Raptors, and further
Mig-31 can fly with 3mach speed which any aircraft can catch up with it
\

Won't the international prohibition against selling dilithium crystals to
Iran render the zaslon radar useless?

Glenn D.