"Ari Silverstein", what an asshole!

Old May 8th 10, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.comp.freeware
Mark

Default "Ari Silverstein", what an asshole!

On May 7, 9:19*pm, Marek wrote:

Feel free to choke on your own crossposting vomit.
--

Well, ok, if you're sure you don't mind.

---
Mark

Old May 8th 10, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.comp.freeware
Mark

On May 8, 10:16*am, Nicko wrote:
On May 8, 9:10*am, Mark wrote:

On May 8, 10:04*am, Nicko wrote:

On May 7, 7:07*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:

Mark wrote:
message xposted

When dogs bark at each in the middle of the night, I have no idea
what they are yapping about - all I know is that it sometimes annoys me.

When you and others bark at each other on Usenet, I have no interest in
what you are yapping about - all I know is that it sometimes annoys me.

So stick with the topics of the respective newsgroups and stop the cross
posting - they just comes across as:

When dogs bark at each other in the middle of the night, I put in my
earplugs and let them get on with their business. *I have no problem
with dogs being dogs, and the solution is simple.

Can you see where I am going with this, you petty ******? *Please pull
your head out of your ass, so you can stick your bloated solipsistic
ego thereinto.

--
YOP...

Actually Jim's a good guy, and as of midnight last night
I will no longer dine on troll bait. Leaves me feeling bloated.

No more barking.

Oink, Oink, Oink!

Like I give a hoot.

Wait..

So wise.

Old May 8th 10, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
birdog[_2_]

If you guys would just quit responding and ignore posters of "Ari's" ilk,
maybe they'd find another NG to whet their little ego's. This is obviously
the highlight and sum of their miserable lives

Old May 9th 10, 06:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On May 8, 12:13*pm, "birdog" wrote:
If you guys would just quit responding and ignore posters of "Ari's" ilk,
maybe they'd find another NG to whet their little ego's. This is obviously
the highlight and sum of their miserable lives

Sorta, except Ari is the primary aggressor, cyberstalking
me everywhere I go and flooding my groups with forgeries
of pretend dialogue, whether I respond or not. For me it
isn't about ego.

I'm just a lowly avation student trying to pay for my lessons
in a bad economy.

---
Mark
Old May 9th 10, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Sun, 9 May 2010 10:34:13 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

I'm just a lowly avation student trying to pay for my lessons
in a bad economy...

....but buying "an estate and putting in a landing strip". With your
"walls are covered with the first run editions of /intricate valuable
artwork/. I have the originals safely stored away too. All these
pieces were commissioned before they were started, and they represent
thousands of dollars in revenue. They were all done by the same
artist. Me."

My goodnes, what did you do after "convincing the chairman of the
bank and head of the Georgia Republican party to fly to Washington,
D.C. and within 3 days bring me a Small Business Admin. check for 350
thousand dollars"? Spend it on bullets for your cat "Tiger boy...I
shot him.."

You're a lying...nevermind, your time is forthcoming.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old May 11th 10, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.comp.freeware
Mark

On Fri, 07 May 2010 19:07:45 -0500, Jim Logajan wrote:

Mark wrote:
message xposted

When dogs bark at each in the middle of the night, I have no idea
what they are yapping about - all I know is that it sometimes annoys me.

When you and others bark at each other on Usenet, I have no interest in
what you are yapping about - all I know is that it sometimes annoys me.

So stick with the topics of the respective newsgroups and stop the cross
posting - they just comes across as:

A: Bark bark bark!
B: Woof bark bark!
A: BARK BARK BARK BARK!
B: RRRR BARK BARK BARK BARK!

... and so on ad infinitum.

The gruff loud voice cried out,
"Mark! Mark! Mark!" over and over. My heart nearly stopped with fear
as the voice reached the back of my feet. Spinning around there it
was! I'd never seen a hair-lipped dog before. He barked again,"Mark!
Mark!"
--
Mark