Give me something interesting to search on my mobile google map.

Old November 7th 06, 03:56 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav,rec.aviation.piloting
neo

Default Give me something interesting to search on my mobile google map.

May be approx location of some lost plane which is not traced till
date, or ... I don't know. You tell me.

I just don't understand what to do with this google map on my mobile.

Old November 7th 06, 04:46 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav,rec.aviation.piloting

neo wrote:
May be approx location of some lost plane which is not traced till
date, or ... I don't know. You tell me.

I just don't understand what to do with this google map on my mobile.

You could use it to try to find a clue.... you seem clueless.

Old November 7th 06, 06:00 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav,rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "neo" said:
wrote:
neo wrote:
May be approx location of some lost plane which is not traced till
date, or ... I don't know. You tell me.

I just don't understand what to do with this google map on my mobile.

You could use it to try to find a clue....

How does 'clue' look like and how big it is? Can I see it in 5 meter
resolution satellite image?

I suspect you wouldn't be able to see it if it painted itself purple and
danced up and down on your head singing "Happy clues are here again".

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
MASER, n.:
Old November 7th 06, 09:43 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav,rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

"neo" wrote in message
ups.com...
May be approx location of some lost plane which is not traced till
date, or ... I don't know. You tell me.

I just don't understand what to do with this google map on my mobile.

Area 51 is awesome on Googe Earth. You can see cars in the parking lot.
The craters at the Nevada Test Site to the southwest are neat, too.

As is Edwards, Davis-Monthan (which is like a plane-identification pop
quiz), Palmdale, Cape Canaveral..

The Palmdale one torques me, though. A few months ago the image showed two
B-2s, the blackbirds at the airpark, a taxiing F-117 and another's tail
sticking out of a hangar. The image updated and all the cool hardware is
gone.

-c

Old November 8th 06, 03:28 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav,rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"neo" wrote in message
ups.com...
May be approx location of some lost plane which is not traced till
date, or ... I don't know. You tell me.

How about Amelia Earhart's plane, likely somewhere in the Pacific.

Old November 9th 06, 02:25 AM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav,rec.aviation.piloting
PonderosaSports.com

"LIBERAL BURIAL PIT"

(AKA http://www.communitywalk.com/map/2698)

Here is a location worth noting to anyone involved in satellite
navigation of private planes.

This facility is conveniently located in a rural river canyon. It is
below commercial traffic control radar. All local ranchers are
supporters.

Fly low over the location via GOOGLE EARTH. Confirm that your flight
path is compatible with other planes in the holding pattern. Drop your
**** PACKAGE on the second pass.

The PIT was designed to completely dissolve social problems. The green
50' radius around the pit is evidence of the environmentally approved
organic breakdown. The PIT currently processes - egg suckers,
left-wing liberals, pinkos, fags, anti-gunners, democrats, wolves,
communists and all social mis-fits.

Old November 10th 06, 03:20 AM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav,rec.aviation.piloting
Tater

neo wrote:
May be approx location of some lost plane which is not traced till
date, or ... I don't know. You tell me.

I just don't understand what to do with this google map on my mobile.

If i give you my homes location can you promise to do a low pass over
my house?

preferably on weekends or afternoons

62526 Mining the Web: Jacobian Matrix Constructs with eigenVectorSearching 62526 Web Science Home Built 0 November 16th 04 10:01 PM
20385 Mining the Web :Searches with Kriging, Inverse DistanceWeighting, eigenVectors and Cross-Pollination 20385 Web Science Owning 0 November 16th 04 10:01 PM
Search for missing plane C J Campbell Piloting 2 March 4th 04 01:42 AM
Google N Number search III Piloting 12 December 19th 03 06:08 AM
google lousy military/history search engine old hoodoo Military Aviation 3 November 2nd 03 07:19 PM