Threatened by Dennis Fetter

Old February 9th 09, 01:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.student
Monk[_2_]

Default Threatened by Dennis Fetter

I just got an email threat this afternoon from Dennis Fetter resulting
from our interchange in Rotary Froum. Link to thread below.

http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19577

Monk

Old February 9th 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.student
Jim Logajan

Monk wrote:
I just got an email threat this afternoon from Dennis Fetter

Dennis who? Monk who? Spreading a personal feud from a web forum to Usenet
accomplishes what? That's a rhetorical question, by the way. I know you're
fishing for allies or sympathy. Why else post the announcement of a threat
to so many unrelated Usenet groups? What does the subject have to do with
student pilot training? Or is this something that gets asked by the
examiner? ;-)

If you feel you've been threatened, contact the police or a lawyer or
somebody else who might actually make a difference.

No point dragging Usenet through the mud! :-)
Old February 9th 09, 06:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Tech Support

Jim

Search for Dennis Fetters on Google to get some history on the
Mini-500 and Dennis.

Big John
************************************************** ***************************

Old February 9th 09, 06:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

Jim Logajan wrote:
Monk wrote:
I just got an email threat this afternoon from Dennis Fetter

Dennis who? Monk who? Spreading a personal feud from a web forum to Usenet
accomplishes what? That's a rhetorical question, by the way. I know you're
fishing for allies or sympathy. Why else post the announcement of a threat
to so many unrelated Usenet groups?

Posted it to the POA forum, too, though it looks like it got pulled by
the management.

Ron Wanttaja
Old February 9th 09, 12:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.student

On Feb 8, 7:32*pm, Monk wrote:
I just got an email threat this afternoon from Dennis Fetter resulting
from our interchange in Rotary Froum. *Link to thread below.

http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19577

Monk

"I'd pay real money if he'd (STFU) shut up!"
'Bones' McCoy

So deal with it you whiner. Or does your mommy post here too?

Old February 9th 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.student
george

On Feb 9, 2:32*pm, Monk wrote:
I just got an email threat this afternoon from Dennis Fetter resulting
from our interchange in Rotary Froum. *Link to thread below.

If you attack people they are going to hit back.
Don't you know what a killfile is or how it works ?

Old February 9th 09, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.student
Copperhead

On Feb 8, 7:32*pm, Monk wrote:
I just got an email threat this afternoon from Dennis Fetter resulting
from our interchange in Rotary Froum. *Link to thread below.

http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19577

Monk

Monk,

I don't know you and most likely will never meet you so without
pulling punches here I'll tell you that you lit that fire and stirred
the pot. Taunting others is rude and childish. I don't know what the
context of the "e-mail you recievied was and don't want to know, you
brought it on yourseld. Given the entire tone of the thread you posted
your not likely to get very far with a court case because it'll be
thrown out. Had I been the moderator of that forum I'd have thrown
both of you out until each of you learned to act like adults. Now for
the final throw; just why did you think it was necessary to bring all
of this garbage over to this forum?

Joe S.
Old February 9th 09, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.student
Jon

On Feb 9, 3:45*pm, Copperhead wrote:
On Feb 8, 7:32*pm, Monk wrote:

I just got an email threat this afternoon from Dennis Fetter resulting
from our interchange in Rotary Froum. *Link to thread below.

http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19577

Monk

[...]

Now for
the final throw; just why did you think it was necessary to bring all
of this garbage over to this forum?

Probably because the thread was closed there.

Joe S.

Regards,
Jon

Airlines Threatened With Scheduling Restrictions Gig 601XL Builder Piloting 1 October 15th 07 07:13 PM
G.W. Fetter N8KDV Aviation Marketplace 0 January 28th 04 02:54 PM
G.W. Fetter N8KDV Piloting 0 January 28th 04 02:46 PM