"I'm not afraid to die" - Wingsuit flight off Everest

Old March 1st 14, 05:13 PM
POPS POPS is offline
Member

Default "I'm not afraid to die" - Wingsuit flight off Everest

Might be interesting to watch, especially if it is streamed live as indicated..
Found it on the weather channel...

http://www.weather.com/video/im-not-...ws/top-stories
Old March 2nd 14, 07:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean F (F2)

better hope the innitial jump off the ledge goes absolutely perfect or its going to be a very short flight.......
Old March 3rd 14, 03:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean F (F2)

ROTFL!!!
Old March 3rd 14, 09:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Actually, yes. That's planned for June.
Old March 3rd 14, 11:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
A Wormburner

At 11:04 03 March 2014, gotovkotzepkoi wrote:

I have news for this guy - no one cares. Just as no one cared about
Kawa's
stunt. People are a little tired of ******s making their pilgrimages to
Mt. Everest in attempts to show off. What's next? The first person to
masturbate live from the summit?

--
gotovkotzepkoi

I have it on good authority that this has already been done!

These are all stunts and yes people do care - people like watching stunts.
the spectacular and the different. Whether they are any value to society is
another matter.
As to the I not afraid to die bit - complete ******** or he's just a macho
idiot spouting b/s.