Flarm IGC files on non-IGC certified Flarm?

Old March 11th 15, 11:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Newport-Peace[_2_]

Default Flarm IGC files on non-IGC certified Flarm?

Hi Paul,

What any country accepts for their National/State records is up to their
N.A.C., which would be SSA for US presumably.

I specifically said IGC records to avoid any confusion between IGC
Continental/World Records and National Records.

So for US State Records, you would need to ask SSA, I guess.

Best regards,

Tim.
--
At 02:59 11 March 2015, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi Tim,

Can it be used for U.S. state records?

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

"Tim Newport-Peace" wrote in message

At 17:46 10 March 2015, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi Movses,

I suspect that the USB flash drive is not compatible for some reason.
Perhaps it is formatted using FAT instead of FAT32 or vice versa. Or
perhaps it is too large in regard to capacity. What is the capacity of

the

USB flash drive?

It is my understanding that the PowerFLARM Core and Core Pure units will
always log a flight that is accepted by the OLC. The IGC enable and a
calibration make them valid for badges and most records.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
____________________________________

Badges up to Diamond, but not IGC Records.

Old March 16th 15, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Movses

To conclude this (from my side),

I reformatted the stick, using full, not quick format.
I was able to upload the new firmware, and download all the flights that have accumulated up to this point.

I've done everything else exactly the same as before. I also believe that the stick was formatted with FAT32 before, but, somehow doing a full reformat helped.

Thanks everybody!

Flarm to MIO 400 [email protected] Soaring 1 January 23rd 15 07:05 PM
IGC Flight Recorders using Flarm firmware - New DLL file forvalidating IGC flight data files Ian Strachan Soaring 0 July 20th 14 07:28 PM
FLARM IGC files: erasable? [email protected][_2_] Soaring 5 May 20th 13 07:46 PM
FLARM for SAR FLARM Soaring 57 November 21st 12 08:21 PM
FLARM Robert Hart Soaring 50 March 17th 06 12:20 AM